Chapter 26

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


THIRD PERSON'S POV

"It's your mother's birthday next month, right?"

Momo suddenly felt conscious hearing her girlfriend asking about her mother.

"Why are you asking?"

Nayeon then joined Momo on the bed who was busy playing on her phone. Nayeon just stared at her girlfriend for so long making Momo frustrated.

"Okay, what?" Momo seated on the bed, letting go of her phone and gave her all attention to her girlfriend who was now grinning so widely on her.

"Let's go to Japan. Let's visit your mother." Momo is actually getting tired of Nayeon being so persistent. This is not the first time Nayeon had asked her like this.

Momo sighs.

"No." Momo simply said as she goes back lying on the bed and her phone.

"But it's your mother's birthday."

"So?"

"We should greet her, and I really want to meet her already." Momo stops for a while. Thinking seriously.

"I can't."

Even how many times Momo have thought about it, the answers still's NO.

Nayeon knows it. She knows everything but thought maybe she could give a try to at least asked her once a month. She thought maybe someday Momo would say yes.

Nayeon then thought of an idea while staring at the flowers Momo brought for her.

"Then..."

Momo lifted her face, raising her one eyebrow to Nayeon as she's waiting for Nayeon continue.

"Let's send her a letter."

"Letter?"

"Yep. Isn't it sweet? You will write a letter for her and then send her flowers too. That would be great."

It's like Nayeon's eyes were sparkling on that idea. Momo unconsciously smiles staring at her girlfriend, falling deeper but then shaken her head on that thought.

"How about no."

"Yah....." Nayeon whines on her. "It a good idea. It's not that hard to do. Come on. Let's take a first step." Nayeon is really trying hard to think for a reason to make Momo change her mind.

"You have me now." She added.

"And?"

"Aren't you're afraid of this? Of us? But you overcome it. And you have me now."

Momo then realizes it, that Nayeon is right.

"So, let's do this first. Let's take this step by step. Until you can finally go back to Japan together with me. Huh?"

Momo snickers, and then pinch her girlfriend's nose.

"Sometimes, you really do have a point. Okay."

"Really?" Nayeon looks at her, excitedly.

"Then what is your mother's favorite flower?" Nayeon suddenly asked.

"Already? It's the end of the day next month Nayeonie. My mom's birthday."

"So? We need to get ready for this already. Now, answer my question please..."

Momo chuckled on her, but then realize something.

"I don't know."

"Huh? What do you mean you don't know?"

"I didn't know what's my mom's favorite. I told you, we never talked." Nayeon then sighs of disappointment.

"You are really giving me a lot of work Moguri. Just make sure you are going to write a good letter for your mom babe, huh?"

Momo just laughs on her girlfriend as Nayeon turns her back on her, she saw Nayeon searching on her phone what is the best flower to gift for a mother.

 

 

Momo runs on her mother's room and look on the drawer. She was panting heavily, immediately looked for the letters on the drawer, didn't mind on kneeling on the floor. She opened it one by one in panic, until she finally saw a drawer full of envelops.

It was arranged so neatly. She slowly took all of it. Actually, with trembling hands.

She seated on the floor, leaning her back against the bed, staring at the letters first.

She picks up the last one, and opens it. She shut her eyes, before she gets all of the courage to read it. She gulped, didn't know why she's too afraid. 

She toom her time thinking of it, until she finally decided to open her eyes.

Hi Momo's Mom,

          Hmmn... I am Momo's girlfriend. My name is Nayeon, Im Nayeon. I am older than her but I am really beautiful like your daughter, hehehe. Hmn.... I told Momo to sent you a letter at least every month but she was so stubborn saying that the letter she sent on your birthday was already enough. So, thinking of it, I thought of writing this myself and send to you every month so you will know Momo more. Don't worry about her Mom. I can call you Mom, right? Hehehe. You should keep this as a secret huh? Right now, she was eating ice cream. She won't even share it to me saying I should buy myself. She was really selfish right? But I know in the end she will go to the store later and then buy me an ice cream and an extra for herself. She couldn't resist me when I started sulking. ㅋㅋㅋ hmm.... I don't really know what else to say so I will end this by now. Wait for my next letter.
         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter