Chapter 1

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"MINA-YAH!" A girl shouted barging in the student council president's office.

"Ooppss.... sorry." she uttered as soon as she saw all the officers gathered looking at her with a judging face. The girl can only awkwardly smile with Mina gesturing her to get out the room.

"I-I will just wait outside. Hehe." She slowly walks backward, sighing as soon as she closed the door.

The girl waited for at least ten minutes until the officers get out the room. The president, Mina and vice president, Jihyo walks to her shaking their head to the girl.

"Hehe, sorry Mina."

"President. How many times do I have to tell you to call me President when you are in my sacred office, Sana."

"You're no fun Mina. I'm your friend and imagining of calling you that makes me throw up already. Right miss Vice President?" Sana winked to Jihyo.

"Right!" Jihyo agreed to her and laughs.

"Tsk. Why did you even barge in my office early in this morning?" Jihyo bids her goodbye to the two and they started walking in the hallway while talking and the students keeps bowing to them when they past by. Mina is the president after all.

"Right! It's about Momo." Mina immediately raised her eyebrow as soon as she heard the girls name.

"What about Momo?" Sana smiled in victory already.

"Momo said she wants to go in the concert together with me."

"And?"

"She wants to buy me a VIP concert ticket if she just have a money. But you know, she don't have any. So thinking of it, I know you have." Mina thinks for a while.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter