Chapter 11

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Mina just arrived at the restaurant. She already saw Chaeyoung in front of the restau while she was parking earlier. 

She approaches Chaeyoung.

"Hi." And greeted her.

"Hi, thanks for agreeing to this dinner." Chaeyoung said smirking to Mina.

Mina just rolled her eyes to her.

"It's not like I have a choice." Chaeyoung laughs at her.

"Sorry Ms. Myoui. I'm not really an obedient type of person. Let's go in."
Chaeyoung shows her the way. Mina was just following her.

Chaeyoung was busy talking to a man, seems like a manager there when Mina saw familiar faces in there. She immediately turns not wanting them to see her and have any interaction to them.

Chaeyoung notices it so she looks the way Mina was trying to avoid. Chaeyoung saw a familiar face.

Chaeyoung ended her conversation to the manager and walks on the way to that familiar face. Mina didn't know and she just follows her.

"Lisa?" Chaeyoung calls out making Mina shocks.

She didn't notice they were walking that way. She saw all the girls on that table was in shock not by Chaeyoung greeting them, but seeing her.

The girls were actually shock but also relieved at the same time seeing Mina just now. Because if they've arrived earlier, then it's a trouble.

"You're Lisa, right?" Chaeyoung repeated making sure.

"A-ah. Yeah. What brings you here? and Mina?"

"We are here for a dinner and some talk." Chaeyoung answered.

"Long time no see. Mina." Jennie then tries to have a conversation to Mina.

Mina looks at her.

"Yeah." Mina answered short.

"How are you? This is the first. You never hang-out to others when Momo is not with you. New girl? Uhm... Sorry I doubt that. That's impossible"

But they actually all wondered why Mina was there.

Mina didn't answer her. She doesn't want to talk with someone who has a connection with that girl.

"uhm?" Chaeyoung tries to get the attention.

It was really awkward in there.

"Sorry. This is my friends Chaeyoung. This is Jennie, Rose and Jisoo. They are part of the dance club too."

"Correction. Not anymore." Jennie reminded her trying to make Mina guilty.

But Mina won't.

"Eh? Why?"

"Nothing. Aren't we going? I'm getting tired standing in here." Mina complaints.

"Ow, sorry. We're going now. Nice meeting you guys." Chaeyoung bids and both of them turn but-

"Pshh... still arrogant as usual." Jennie whispers but not really low so Mina still heard it.

"Unnie!" Lisa warns.

"Still nosy as usual." Mina didn't want to lose either.

Mina then begins to walk again.

"Wait Mina."

"What?" Mina immediately replies already getting irritated by her.

"I have something to tell you. Can we ta-jscbfshbfcsnb" Lisa couldn't finish her sentence as Rose covers .

"Can we what?"

"Nothing. You can go hehe." Jisoo tries to cover while Lisa was still struggling trying to talk on Rose's hand.

As Mina getting impatient, she just walks out to them not minding what Lisa was actually trying to say. Chaeyoung wave goodbye to them and follows Mina.

Rose let go of Lisa as Mina disappears.

"What the hell was that Rose!?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter