Chapter 2

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MOMO'S POV

"Here." Mina said to me offering a small piece paper?

"Uhm...?" I just stared at her hand and then her face.

Did she expect me to throw it for her? Really? Right now, that I am going to the cafeteria, busy thinking of what I should eat?

I ignored her and passed by her. I don't have time for her stupid commands right now and I don't care if she was the President here. I'm hungry so, I'm out.

"Wait?" She stops me and I frowned at her.

"Are you really ignoring me right now Momo? Do you know how hard to get this VIP ticket just for you? I tried to bought this on an easy way but something happened. Then the tickets got already sold out so I needed to buy this ticket triple the original price for the real owner to give up on this. Didn't know TWICE has a loyal fan like that. They made it hard for me to negotiate."

Well, I don't really get her.

"What do you mean? Tickets for what? I thought that was just a piece of garbage you want me to throw. And TWICE? Who- hdjshdkjgaskckljhjkhfydjahdjsh."
Suddenly, someone blocks my mouth from talking.

"Hehe. Mina I'm sorry, let me borrow her for a minute. I just need to talk to this girl regarding to our group project. We're groupmates but she didn't help us at all so I need to give her some scolding." It was Sana, she was panting heavily and looks really tired from, maybe running?

She pulled me out far away from Mina who was looking at me and Sana, confused.

"Safe." She said as she releases her hand from covering my mouth.

"What the hell Sana. I know I'm dumb but I am sure we don't have any group projects like you said and if we really have, when did you expect any help from me? You know I'm only good at dancing and eating. Lastly, why there are so many people who keeps interfering with me coming from my paradise, my cafeteria?"

"Pabo. That was just an excuse and to make you better, I will treat you anything you want later. So, listen to me first."

"Okay, anything I want. Now talk." Alright, free food.

"So uhm... I-I kinda said to Mina that you want to go to TWICE concert."
"What! Why? TWICE concert? I don't even know who TWICE is? I swear Sana. You made her fell from your tricks again. I am not going to help you now." I said as I tried to walk to Mina's direction to confess Sana's lies but she stops me. Of course, she will.

"Don't. Please. I just really want to go to that concert but I don't have money. Their one member, Tzuyu. I really need to see her in person."

"And you used my name again to Mina to get yourself a concert ticket?"

"Yes. What's wrong with that. She has plenty of money, why not waste some of it. Hehe."

"I swear Sana. For the millionth time, you said that again. Stop making Mina like your ATM. When are you going to stop?"

"Hehe, never. So, let this pass again. Besides, she already bought the ticket. You don't have a choice."

I sigh. I know in the end I won't win so I will just let her get what she wants and I will get what I want. My foods.

"Okay. Now let go of me and speak. Tell me what you said to her so I can at least put a little act."

"Yes." She clings to me more, excitedly and kiss me on the cheek. I hate it when she became affectionate to me but now, I was just used to it.

"I didn't know I would love having a poor friend like you." That made me laugh.

"You're poor too, Minatozaki Sana."

"Nope. I'm rich, filthy rich but my parents just won't let me handle my own money. They are afraid I will just spend it for nothing." Sana acts like she was crying and I laugh at her.

"I know. And I agree to your parents. Now I wonder why they are so smart and you're not." She slaps my shoulder.

"Coming from you Momo? Now let's move on for your act." She starts as we walk to Mina who was in the corner of the hallway busy talking to her phone right now.

"I said I introduce Twice to you. TWICE is a popular girlgroup right now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter