Chapter 23

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


THIRD PERSON’S POV

 

“When are you going to go back to school, Nayeonie?" It was the first greeting was given to Nayeon as she entered her friend's apartment. "Giving excuses to your professors is not enough anymore. Now you’re here, trespassing on my house? You even brought a two headaches with you.” Nayeon laughs as other two with her quickly looked around, escaping the owner of the house glaring at them.

“Really, Jennie Unnie?" In the end they couldn't just ignore her "Isn’t its already our break starting from tomorrow? You don’t need to give excuses for her now Unnie. And actually, Nayeon Unnie just texted us that she wants us to hangout, and said this was the location so we are here.” Rose shrugged-off, already joining the other two visitors to sit.

“True. I was even busy but Nayeon insisted. You know I can't resist her, right?” Jisoo reason out too, comfortably laying on the long couch. Jennie glared at Nayeon, who is the reason why her day is ruined already, and Nayeon? She's just grinning back on Jennie.

Jennie sighs, and approached them closer on the living area.

“What is it? Tell me what’s the problem now, Nayeonie?” Jennie joins them sitting on the couch with her hand crossing over her chest. She just knew Nayeon has something to tell that's why she gathered them her. Jisoo and Rose immediately seated straight, all ears to their Unnie.

“Nothing." But Nayeon only shrugged to them. "Just want to release all my frustrations.” But partially admitted too. All felt disappointed by this answer so they thought they need to interview first.

“We heard what happened. But you never told us everything about that day so we’re disappointed. You vanished, and we got so worried about you.” Jisoo said, acting sulking at first but noticed a food on the table so she changes her attention on that, forgetting they are still going to question Nayeon nonstop.

“That’s why I texted you guys, that I’m okay.”

"And that's it. No other explanation." Jennie complaints, rolling her eyes.

“Are you really okay, Unnie? Momo Unnie never showed up too. We heard from Lisa that Momo is getting worse so Mina is taking care of her. Like she quarantined Momo in their house and no one is allowed to visit her.” Rose informs but...

“Yeah, I know.” Nayeon knows everything about Momo already.

“Then what are you gonna do now? It seems like you won't be able to see her from now on.” Jennie now seriously asked.

“Right? what should I do now?” Nayeon playfully asked back, didn’t know Jennie would get serious.

“Stop. You should just stop!” Jennie emphasized. Nayeon Immediately glared at Jennie. She hate this already.

“You know that I won’t. Never in my life I will stop pursuing Momo. She’s mine.”

“I think not anymore though.” Nayeon got pissed-off. She approaches Jennie and grabs her collar. They both glared at each other with Jennie not minding Nayeon getting furious on her.

“U-Unnies. L-Lets not fight now.” Rose can only carefully watch them in worry. Doesn't want to be involve but hoping they are not going to do anything far from that. While Jisoo on the other is just busy eating, not even minding them. She is not worried at all.

“You know everything. How can you say that to me? Are you siding on Mina now?” Jennie shoves Nayeon’s hand from her collar. Now holding it tight.

“I am not. I maybe know everything but does Momo knows? Not right? I just want you to stop being so coward. Stop that ‘I want to protect their friendship’ mindset. You're so kind and it's annoying. You never know Momo might be falling to her already. Or maybe she already does. She’s just being confused of you coming back.”

“NO! SHE’S NOT!" Nayeon shouted as she smacks Jennie's hand. "And what do you really want me to do? Ruin them? Ruin all of us!?”

“I want you to reveal the truth. If you don’t want to stop, then don’t be a ing coward! I’m tired watching you like this.”

Nayeon’s head is getting messy. She doesn’t know what to reply anymore but then suddenly a ring of a phone disturb them. It was Jennie’s phone. She picked-up as the rest of the girls seated again on the couch trying to calm Nayeon down. Jennie just turn her back to them and started talking to the phone.

After a while, Jennie backs at them and seated across the girls. Staring at Nayeon, meaningfully.

“Why?” Nayeon ask as she knows Jennie wants to say something. Jennie smirks making Nayeon wonder.

“It seems like the destiny is siding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter