Chapter 22

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


THIRD PERSON'S POV

 

It's been two weeks since they last saw Momo. It's even hard to talk to Mina because she's always nowhere and when they saw her, she's busy or maybe actually avoiding them.

Sana said to Tzuyu that Momo is staying on their house having a therapy by a psychologist as that what Mina said to her. Even Sana who is Momo's best friend is not allowed to go to their house. That was only Dahyun knows by now. Dahyun is really getting worried not being able to do anything. She never saw Nayeon around the school after that day too.

"You're thinking so deep. Worried of Momo?" Dahyun was startled by her Sana Unnie joining her, sitting beside her.

"Y-yeah." She admitted, smiling weakly to Momo's bestfriend.

"I always saw you in this spot these days. I remember seeing you here together with Momo before. Remember that day? I was really worried to Momo and I know she was here, then I saw her together with you." Sana informed, and Dahyun was surprised. 

"Really? Why didn't you join us then?"

"Because it looks like you already made her calm. I was even surprise seeing her looking at you so dearly. Actually, Momo is really friendly but actually hates adoring other people. She ussualy doubt that they are just acting around her. So seeing that moment of you two together before, I think Momo thinks you're one of the person she can trust."

Dahyun was in awe after hearing that. She didn't know actually. She felt relieved, and look straight away from Sana. She chuckled, observing different students passing by, running, playing aroung and sitting hanging out like them.

"That's great then. Momo Unnie... I don't know everything about her yet. And though she dumped me already, I still want to know everything about her. I like her."

Sana frowned. She did not informed Dahyun for this. She just want, to stop this idol from worrying too much but...

"Why is it so easy for you to say that?" Sana had unconsciously asked. She widens her eyes realizing what she just asked. Dahyun immediately tilted her head on Sana, completely confused by that question.

"Say what?" She asked, and Sana wanted to think for an excuse but she can't think of anything that Dahyun will easily believe.

"That- that you l-like her." So instead of lying she just admitted, and asked again her question. Sana felt nervous, eyes escaping from the idol but Dahyun's sudden smile called her.

"Because it's the truth." Dahyun confidently confessed, while Sana can see how sincere it was. Sometimes, Sana really got jealous on how Momo can get all of the girls without doing anything if she wanted to.

Suddenly Sana felt no hope anymore.

"I hope I'm like you."  She muttered in a sad tone. Dahyun noticed it, and observed her Unnie's change of mood. Dahyun is not used by this. Even though they are not the closest right now, she knew how bubbly and high spirted Sana on everything so she can't help but I wonder of what Sana means on that statement. And right now, there's only one thing on Dahyun's mind.

"I think Tzuyu knows you like her though." She stated and unexpectedly Sana coughs out of it, showing a really shock expression on her.

"T-Tzuyu?" Sana was really caught off-guard. She didn't know this idol thinks like that until now.

"Yeah..."Dahyun was sure before, but now she's puzzled on Sana's reaction.It's not the expression she thought Sana would react. "I mean, we know you two like each other. You're just in denial." Dahyun reasons, still wonder if they really read it right. That Sana and Tzuyu likes each other.

"N-No. Tzuyu and I are just friends. Childhood. Friends." Sana emphasized wanting Dahyun to really believe her. But Dahyun won't believe her so easily.

"You're lying." Dahyun replied, wanted to be sure because...

"No, I'm not." Sana looks at her seriously, making Dahyun felt her sincerity. Now, Dahyun wonders more...

"If it's not Tzuyu, then who?"

Sana widened her eyes, didn't know the younger would ask her about this...

"It's- it's a secret." Sana can't look at Dahyun now.

"Come on. Do I know her?"

"We-We're just talking about Momo earlier why does it changes to me now." Sana stuttered, still can't look at the younger so Dahyun conclude it.

"No way? I really do know her? Don't tell me it's Jihyo." Dahyun guessed. Sana chokes hearing it.

"What the . That's so absurd. She's not my style."

"Then it's Momo! I won't think it's Mina seeing how scared you are to her. You like MOMO- Sdsjdncdkjanddsj" Sana immediately covers Dahyun's mouth getting afraid.

"Yah! Don't say it loud. What if Mina's spies are here? Mina will kill me if she got to know. And no! Momo is my ing best friend, unfortunately." Dahyun, made Sana releases her hand on , whisperingly asked...

"Then who? I only know few people here. So, curiosity won't help me."

"I c-can't really tell you that by now. Maybe someday." Sana stands finally wanting to leave so she can avoid Dahyun's questions... Dahyun looks up innocently on her waiting for the older to say anything...

"I-I'll go now. Nice talking to you Dahyunie." Sana bid her goodbye, smiling so awkwardly.

"Hmn..." Dahyun pouted, wanted answer but knew she can't force a person who doesn't want to share.  "Okay? See you around Unnie." Dahyun smiled widely at Sana. And just like that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter