Chapter 13

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"I swear their food there was the best. Let's go there, next week." Chaeyoung shared to the three the restaurant that she and Mina goes the other day.

She was with Tzuyu and Dahyun. Chaeyoung also wondered where is Jeongyeon every lunch time because she always gone missing every time.

"Then you should treat me. I don't have any money, hehe." Momo said as was full of food already.

"Eh? You should borrow to Mina. I won't treat someone who eats like a pig." Chaeyoung teases Momo but Momo seems not to mind it at all.

"It's okay Momo. I can treat you every food you like. Don't mind Chaeyoung, she is getting poor these days." Dahyun sided on Momo of course.

"Are we really going in there. I'm in as long Sana is not invited." Tzuyu demanded.

"Eh? But more the merrier. Will you please quit acting like you hate Sana?" Chaeyoung.

"I am not acting. It's the truth."

"MOMO!" Someone shouted making the two except Momo turn to that voice.

"Speaking of. It is definitely Sana." Momo confidently guess before she turnaround to see Sana, but she was shock seeing Sana running toward them, looked exhausted already.

Sana reach them and now trying her best to catch her breath.

"Why so rush Sana? What's wrong? Didn't you have class by now?" Momo asked just staring at the girl who was about to passed out.

"M-momo."

"What? Breathe first you know." Momo waited for Sana, until she is finally feeling fine to talk right now.

"A-are you okay? Did you see someone, like someone who's familiar to you?" Sana quickly asked in concern, and Momo was just confused.

Momo thinks for a while if she encountered someone like that but she can't think of anyone.

"Who? Are you hiding from someone again? I did not see anyone who you have in debt with. I think you're still safe." Momo said, assuring Sana not knowing the real reason why.

"Good." Sana sighs out of relief, " Now let's go." Sana holds Momo's wrist trying to pull her but Momo opposed to be pulled.

"Eh? Where are you taking me? Not now Sana. I am just getting started from eating. And can't you see?" Momi pointed the others on their table. "I am with them. I can't just leave them here."

"She's right. We are still talking of the hang out we were about to do next week. By the way, do you want to come along?" Chaeyoung said gaining a death glare from both Sana, and Tzuyu.

"Let's talk about that next time Chaeyoung. For now, come with me Momo."

"No!" Momo said holding tight on her chair, refusing to leave her food with Sana already struggling on pulling Momo. "I am not going as long as you are not saying an acceptable reason for me to leave my precious foods." Momo demanded.

Momo has always been this stubborn. They all knew it. Now, Sana can't do anything but to think for a reason she thinks Momo would believe her.

"I-I think it's out now. The movie we wanted to watch. So l-let's dissed our class this afternoon for that." She tries.

"Eh!?" All of them exclaimed.

"I'm in for that. Can we join?" Chaeyoung excitedly said.

"Me too. Whatever that movie is." Dahyun joined, while Tzuyu slightly raised her hand agreeing to them.

Sana was now feeling delighted by them, giving them a wide smile approving their request.

"Come on then. Let's go." She tried to pulled Momo again but this time, she still did not succeed. She turns confused at Momo.

"You know that Mina will kill me if she got to know I dissed my class, right? I am not going. I'll just watch the movie this weekend."

Sana clenched her jaw. This is getting harder for her.

"Mina? She gives us permission." But she tries again.

"Eh? That's impossible."

"I swear Momo. I promise." Sana swear.

"Come on Momo. I never tried cutting class before. This would be fun." Chaeyoung tried to convince Momo too but...

"No! I can't. But you can. I won't stop you guys so you may go."

"Can you please just listen to me!?" Sana, had unexpectedly shouted shocking the four, especially Momi. "Just this once! Please Momo! Please.... I-I need you to listen to me. I am begging you." Sana is getting frustrated already. She thinks she need to beg for this coz she was losing hope already.

Momo didn't realize this earlier because she thought Sana was just being Sana but now, it is clearee that Sana was showing a look like she was afraid of something, or maybe someone. She wonders why?

She was staring at Sana trying to find an answer by herself, but she got a glimpse on Sana's back showing four familiar people approaching on them.

They were still far from them, but Momo knows who the person on the front already.

Momo's instinct made her clenched her jaw trying to hold herself from anger. They made eye contact and no one dares to be shaken.

"Momo?" Sana calls again maki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter