Chapter 14

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Dahyun has been waiting for the right timing.

Here she is, sitting on one bench of the garden here in the school, currently watching and observing Momo, far from her. She was worried of Momo because of what happened earlier.

Even though she heard Momo saying she wants to be alone she still feels like Momo need someone right now.

Someone who she can talk and share freely her feelings without any judgement. Someone who doesn’t know anything, and it was her.

She was done waiting. Dahyun thinks her patiently watching the older is enough. She approaches the girl who was laying under a large tree with her eyes close. Dahyun silently sits beside Momo.

Momo opened her eyes as she felt someone to see who it was. She saw Dahyun seated beside her and was not looking at her busy watching the other people around.

Momo then just closed her eyes again ignoring the existence of the younger.

“Can I join you?” Dahyun asked.

“You are seated there already. I don’t think you will go even if I said you can’t.” Dahyun chuckled at her in response.

Dahyun then adjusted herself now sitting comfortably closer to Momo.

“I’ll take that as a yes then.”

Momo didn’t reply to Dahyun.

Instead, Momo waits for the girl. She knows the younger approaches her to ask her too many questions but the younger didn’t said anything.

Making Momo curious of what Dahyun was actually doing.

She slowly opens her eyes trying to peak a little to the younger. She then saw Dahyun looking up with her eyes closed. The younger was feeling the fresh air, winds blowing through her air.

It was like a show for Momo’s eyes.

Momo was stun for a moment. She now knows why Dahyun got so many fans.

‘No doubt. She’s really beautiful’ Momo thought.

“Is this your third favorite place?” Dahyun suddenly blurt out and looked at Momo.

“h-huh?” Momo was startled.

Momo blushed a little feeling embarrassed by being caught from staring. Dahyun just smile at the older.

“You said the cafeteria was your first favorite place then the dance studio is the second. So, I thought maybe this was your third?” Dahyun explains.

“Uhm… y-yeah. Maybe. Then maybe the library is my next favorite.” Momo said just trying to cover her embarrassment earlier.

“Library? That didn’t suit you. You really came to library?” Dahyun said unbelieved.

“hmn.” Momo hum and nods. She then grins at Dahyun.

“To sleep.” Momo added making Dahyun’s jaw dropped and then shakes her head.

“Yeah, that really suits you.” Dahyun agrees now nodding her head to the older.
 

“Why are you not asking?” Momo asked changing the topic

“Asking what?”

“Are you okay? What had just happened? Who is that girl and why are you so angry at her? Yeah, like that.” Momo straightly said now joining Dahyun sitting.

“Hmn… maybe because I already have a clue. It was not hard to see who she was in your life. And I observed how you reacted earlier. You don’t look angry or what at her earlier though.”

“H-huh? What do you mean?” Momo was confused by her.

“Sure. You were talking to her as if you were angry.”

“As if? I am really angry at her!”

“But your eyes won't lie. You. You are so glad of seeing her earlier. As if you have been waiting for her for years. Let me see your hand.” Dahyun reaches Momo’s hand and looked at her palm.

“See this cut on your palm? I think you need to cut your nails short now you know. It seems like clenching your fist so hard everytime you see her will hurt more this beautiful hand of yours from now on.”

“I was just trying to hold back earlier not to do something bad to her.” Momo take back her hand, hiding it from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter