Chapter 27

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


THIRD PERSON'S POV

 

Mina was playing with her toys alone on her playroom but she was aware that Momo has been peaking on her through the door. She didn't really know Momo since they never talked before.

One day, she was just wakened with another kid inside their house but is always hiding on her room. Mina thought maybe she was shy or just really afraid on her at first.

Mina didn't know how to make friends so she don't have any friends right now. Mina tried to have friends before outdoor, but since Mina didn't know how to make friends. She once brought all her expensive toys and snacks at the playground making the other kids avoid her, thinking Mina was bragging it on them.

And actually everyone is aware she was a daughter of a very rich family. The parents of other kids then conclude that if something had happenned to her while playing with their child, they will be easily put in danger since Mina's parents are so powerful resulting for the parents to advise their kids to stay away from her.

Mina has been playing alone since no one wants to play with her. So now, Mina has been thinking on how to lure Momo inside since Momo was distant to anyone right now.

Actually, Mina accidentally heard on what happened to Momo. Her parents also said that maybe Mina can help Momo since they are both kids and Momo seems to have been eyeing Mina this past few weeks. Mina has been playing alone with Momo watching her play for severa; days already so Mina is really annoyed knowing Momo wants to play, but is just afraid of her.

Mina then thought of something. She intentionally throws a ball on Momo's direction thinking maybe Momo would give it back to her but Momo immediately hide as the balls goes to her. Mina pouted in disappointment.

"Ah!" But then remembers something.

She immediately goes to her special backpack and put it on the floor taking out all of her snacks inside. She opened a whole pack of jellies she really loves and eat some. She was acting so happily while eating it and then acts like she suddenly needs to pee.

"I need to pee! I need to pee!" Mina slightly shouted running on the comfort room. She goes inside but didn't actually locked the door peaking at her jellies. "Oh! She's coming." Mina excitedly whispers grinning so wide as Momo was carefully walking inside the room.

She saw Momo getting three jellies and then runs out the room again. Mina silently goes out the comfort room and takes the pack of jellies with her. She silently opens the door of her room seeing Momo happily eating her jellies, seated on the floor just beside the door.

Mina smiles so wide, joining Momo seating on the floor while Momo did not actually noticed her since she's busy munching her food.

"Hi." Momo was startled as Mina greeted, was about to run again but Mina offers the jellies just in front of her face not being able to see Mina's face.

"You want some?" Mina offered, now pulling her hand on the side making Momo to finally see Mina's face up-close.

Normally, Momo would freaked-out but Momo just suddenly felt lighten seeing Mina smiling on her. She just felt so comfortable right now so she did not run away.

Realizing she is not that afraid, Momo  nodded shyly on Mina. Mina then gave her three jellies again with Momo hesitating if she will actually take it or not but she takes it anyway.

"How old are you?" Mina asked as Momo was already munching her jellies.

Momo didn't talked, she just looked at her two hands and count on it until it landed on six. She put it up and made Mina see her hand with six on it. Mina giggled on how cute Momo is.

"You're older than me." Mina stated.

"W-Weally?" Mina widened her eyes excitedly, since Momo just talked to her. She grin looking so pleased.

"But I will be older for you since my parents said I need to take care of you." Mina proudly said patting Momo's head.

"You- you will take care of me?" Momo asked staring at Mina so innocently.

"Hm..." Mina joyfully nodded. "From now on I will take care of you. We will live together and then always play together, eat together and I will give everything to you."

"Everything?"

"Hm... do you want more of these jellies? I also have more snacks inside and really beautiful toys."

Momo was thinking first, but Mina already grabbed her hand pulling her inside the room.

"You see everything in here? It's all yours too. Since we are friends now."

"Friends?"

"Hmn..." Mina hum nodding enthusiastically on Momo. "Instead, will you play with me forever? No one wants to play with me. So, please stay with me forever hm?" Mina pouted thinking Momo will just leave her like the other kids she has played with before.

Momo didn't answered her but it is the first time Momo beamed a smile after the incident. Mina was glad knowing Momo's answer by that smile. Momo then put a jelly on Mina's mouth offering her to eat it. Mina gladly opened and eat it.

They started playing but in a middle of the silence. Momo finally speaks, first.

"Even when we grow old," Mina immediately looks up, expectedly. "I promise not to leave you. So will you promise take care of me, forever too?" Momo muttered, hopeful, before she tilted her head with an expectant expression waiting for Mina's answer.

And Mina's heart just melted. Grinning back to Momo. She nod a big one.

 

"Hm! I promise!"
 

 


 

'I hope you remember... that promise.'

Mina was just watching Momo now, peacefully sleeping on the airplane.

Mina didn't actually know why Momo had suddenly asked her to book her a flight back to Korea when they still have one week vacation. Momo insisted even though she said no. In the end she couldn't do anything, since it Momo's mom who allowed Momo to go.

Mina then heard the announcement, that they are going to land soon. Momo was waken by that. Mina saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter