Chapter 10

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Saturday night. Momo seems to have been doing okay since Mina’s mom made her better. Mina’s Mom really did an extra care on Momo knowing something had happen to her before she flies out to Japan.

Momo is busy now eating snacks laying on the sofa watching drama on the living room. She noticed Mina going up and down to the house busy doing something but she ignored it. She was trying to focus on watching but she saw on her side eye Mina looking so pretty wearing mini dress and light make-up.

Momo wonder where is she going specially Mina never goes out specially at night. She tries again to ignore the girl but Mina joins her and sit on her side drawning her attention to Mina.

“I made you dinner. Don’t wait for me and eat it already when you felt hungry.”

Momo turns to Mina with her one eyebrow raising on Mina finally checking Mina out, from head to toe, nonstop. Mina was feeling embarrassed by Momo doing that so looks away from her.

After checking, Momo turn her head again to the tv not minding Mina looking so red already.

“Where are you going?” Momo blankly said, trying not to show her being curious.

“Nothing. Just dinner.”

“With whom?”

“Chaeyoung.”

Momo seems to stop from breathing as she heard the name. Momo didn’t know but she is worried just by knowing she will go out with Chaeyoung. But Momo knows the reason so she ignored it.

“Must be the time.” Momo utters making Mina confused.

“W-what?”

“Time for you to clean my mess. She must be asking you too much questions regards to me. I’m sorry. I always make you do everything when I messed up. I keep bothering you.”

“Momo it’s okay. It’s not like you really want this to happen. You did nothing wrong. She just happens to be there and you are not bothering me at all.”

“You’re always saying that.” Momo is feeling guilty.

She knows this will not be the last time. She always hopes to be okay for Mina not to be concern with her anymore but, it’s just not happening. Momo hates herself.

Mina then approaches Momo who was still laying on the sofa with her hand supporting her head.

Momo was so busy thinking making her not to notice Mina at all so, Mina put her index finger on Momo’s forehead.

Momo was startled by that and immediately looked at Mina, seeing her close to her.

‘she’s breath………taking’ Momo unknowingly thought.

“You know there’s nothing I can’t take care of, right? Stop being so dramatic.” Mina pushes Momo’s head with her index finger.

Mina chuckled seeing Momo just letting herself drop on the sofa. Mina then walks away to Momo, finally leaving.

“I’m going now. Don’t forget to eat. Right? how could you forgot that.”

“Wait!” Momo shouts as she sits up from the sofa to see Mina.

“Why? Do you need something?”

“Do you want me to take you there?” Momo asked.

Mina was confused by her. Mina was looking right now at Momo unsure. She actually almost laughs by Momo’s offer but seeing Momo’s serious face made her not.

“U-uh? How?” Mina asked still not sure why Momo was being like this.

“By your car?”

“Uhm… Momo, you can’t drive.”

“Ow… right." Momo's face flushed so red.

"You’re right.” she added.

Momo immediately hides herself on the sofa and scolds herself for being so dumb right now.

How could she forget that? she keeps scolding herself and slaps her head nonstop. Mina can hear that.

“So?” Mina speaks up again.

Momo then take all of her courage to show herself to Mina again.

“Yeah, you may go. Take care.” She said and hide again.

Mina just giggled at Momo’s action. She thinks Momo was acting so cute at her right now.

“Okay bye.” Mina bids her goodbye still smiling of how cute Momo is.

ON THE OTHER HAND.

“Finally. The star of the night is here. You’re ing late.”

“Well I’m sorry Jennie Unnie. The traffic was bad.”

“Excuses.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter