Chapter 17

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

 

"Momo! Wait!" Nayeon shouts gaining the attention of this girl.

Now she realizes why.

Before Nayeon had passed by her she grabs Nayeon's hand using all of her strength to stop her from following her Unnie.

"I don't think you're allowed near her. Stop chasing on her anymore. Nayeon, right? That was I heard your name before. Am I right?"

And of course, Nayeon boiled in anger by that action. She was in rush so she shoves the girls' hand really hard, enough to gain attention of the people around them.  She saw some of them taking out of their phone probaby felt that something is going on between them.But she really doesn't have time for this girl right now.

"Watch your hand." Nayeon glared angrily. "I don't care if you're an idol." And slowly walks really close to the girl to lean besides her ear. "I might just slap you if you dare to touch me again." Nayeon whispers and threatened. She then turns and was about to leave to chase on Momo but the girl blocks her from going again.

"Then just leave Momo Unnie alone." This girl won't be shaken to Nayeon. She back off a little to show she was serious and she will not let her anywhere near Momo again. She swears to protect Momo for now.

The girl talking back to Nayeon is making Nayeon irritated even more.

"Your name is Dahyun right? I think I need make things clear for you." Nayeon turns all of her attention to Dahyun now. She thinks this girl needs a lesson right now so she will not bother her anymore. "Momo, she won't ever like someone like you. I know you like her seeing from the way you reacted before when I said I was taking her back. Don't even try, she won't ever fall in love to anyone other than me, Dahyun-ssi."

"Why are you so confident? Okay, I know I don't stand a chance on her but do you really think she won't love another person than you?"

"I am not just confident. I am sure."

"Really? Well, I am betting Mina can. It's true, I am forfeiting already. But Mina won't, she will never. Right now I believe Mina is for Momo and-" Dahyun can't finish her sentence because...

Nayeon's hand can't keep it anymore after hearing this girl saying that name. She slaps Dahyun's face hard not minding her injured hand. It doesn't even hurt for her anymore. It was really strong, enough to make Dahyun herself can't even believe in this. She looks unbelieved.

Dahyun was about to fight back but she got stunned by Nayeon's serious expression. It was different than earlier. In Dahyun's eyes, it is like this girl can kill anyone right now making her unable to move nor even talk back to the older. She never felt getting strongly intimidated like this before.

"Don't. Ever. Trust. Mina for Momo. Because it would be the worst decision you'd ever do. You still didn't know her, but I am. Mina, she's not a saint like you think she is. She is worse than me. I think you didn't hear me saying this the other day. I am Mina's ex-bestfriend. I know her more than anyone here."

Nayeon then finally got a chance to leave as Dahyun stayed still. Dahyun can only clenched her fist looking at Nayeon walking away from her. When Nayeon disappears on her sight she then turned her attention to the closest person on her side. She offered her hand on that person making it confused.

"Your phone. Give it to me." Dahyun seriously asked the girl she approaches.

"W-why?" the girl stuttered as she is being intimitated of Dahyun already. Even the others in there is afraid by Dahyun's different aura right now.

Who won't get afraid of seeing Dahyun being this serious? Dahyun never shows this side of her before. She was known as the crackhead of the group who always lift up the mood. She was everyone's happy pill.

"Just give it to me, unlocked." Dahyun commanded making the girl just do what she said. Dahyun then opens the gallery and deleted all the videos was taken earlier. The girl widens her eyes and can't believe Dahyun was actually deleting it all.

"Why!? It could have been an evidence. You can sue her if you like." The girl said unsure but she only gains a glare on Dahyun.

"I think you didn't know the new policy in this school. No one is allowed to take a photo or videos on me and the other members. If I did not deleted it, then maybe I can used it against you. You just invaded my privacy." The girl looked down realizing Dahyun was actually right.

Dahyun then glared on the others around too.

"Now, I want all of you to take your phone and delete all the photos or videos of what happened earlier. No one is allowed to post it anywhere. If someone of you did, me and the company will not hesitate to take an action against the uploader. You should've known, we can trace who it was no matter what. Lastly, I hope no one will spread any rumors regards to this. I hope you all understand." By that all of the witness earlier deleted all of the evidence as for Dahyun's com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter