Chapter 7

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MOMO’S POV

“Oh, look who’s here. It’s the eating machine. How are you?” Chaeyoung greeted me, offering her hand for a high five.

“I’m good. Always good.” I answer high fiving with her.

“Seems like Dahyun hunts you that’s why she suddenly gone missing earlier.” Tzuyu states while Dahyun grins at her.

“Well, she did. She had just kidnapped me from my class to be your tour guide for today. I felt bad for Sana now, she is waiting for me in my class.”

“Sana? No, no, no. She can’t see me. Please hide me from her. She will never leave me alone if she saw me.” I laugh at her because I feel her.

“Okay, okay. Now, where do you want to start?” I asked.

“You decide. You’re our guide after all.” Jeongyeon said.

“Okay, let’s go follow me.” I ordered.

I toured them around the school. I was actually already tired because this school is big as hell.

Thanks God we have never encountered Sana or else, I’m dead. She must be already angry at me because I made her wait. Well, whatever.

We are now in front of my favorite place. The dance studio.

“So, this is where you can always find me except the cafeteria. This is my second favorite place. Before I opened this, I want you guys to be ready. People who are inside now are just out of the world. They are intense af.” I laugh just by thinking of them.

“Okay, that just made me felt more excited. Let’s go.” Chaeyoung then opens the door by herself.

I saw Chaeyoung stops in front of the door, she just stands there like she can’t walk anymore.

I laugh at her and walk inside wanting to see how they made Chaeyoung shock like this. The other follows too.

As I entered, I saw Irene laying on the floor, full of kiss marks on her face and neck because of the lipstick with Joy on top of her pinning Irene on the floor. While the others are taking a video and pictures of them.

"Ow" I mutter.

This was actually part for our dance teaser we are going to upload on youtube next week.

It seems like we are doing staring contest and all of them became statue because of the situation. As expected.

Sighs.

THIRD PERSON’S POV

“Okay, okay. Stop this gayness now. We have a visitor so please clean yourself and stop whatever you guys are doing.”

“Why are you even here? You said you can’t come since you are busy with your class. If you just said you will come then you should be the one who was in Irene Unnie's place.” She said while standing and helps Irene too.

“Well, can’t you see who I was with? I was touring them and this was my last stop. Also, I would never like to be on Irene’s place.”

“Oh? It’s TWICE!” Lisa shouted running towards them.

No, towards Tzuyu. She immediately clings to Tzuyu as if they were close making Tzuyu slightly back off.

“You’re from Taiwan, right? I’m Lisa from Thailand, we can be friends, right?” Lisa looks at her like a baby.

It’s her face which you can never say no.

“A-ah. Y-yes?” Tzuyu said unsure but Lisa celebrated anyway.

“Yey! I already have famous friend.” Lisa states pulling Tzuyu on the corner.

Everyone just laughs at Tzuyu face. It was like she was begging to be save.

“Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter