Chapter 19

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
yes to double update.

 

 


SOMEONE'S POV

I didn't know I will be bothered by this heartbroken girl with surprisingly a cast on her hand in the middle of the night. And I think she's just to drink all of my expensive wines, not even telling anything why she was acting like this. Like seriously, she just entered my house without talking to me up until now.

I've been trying to understand her right now knowing her situation, but watching her like this for almost an hour already? I can't take this anymore. I can't even focus on my work.

"Okay enough!"I approach her, get her glass and the wine bottle hiding it to her. "You've been drinking silently for an hour already. How can you even still be in sane when you almost finished two bottles already? Your alcohol tolerance can scare me sometimes."

"Sunbae."

What the? Okay, she is being weird. She's really calling me sunbae?

"Why are you suddenly calling me like that? You're drunk." I commented, but she suddenly giggled and look at me with her puffy eyes.

"Hehe, do you remember?"

"Remember what?"

"She used to call you Sunbae" I got astounded."And you hated it because you said it is making you look old." as she keeps giggling, definitely thinking it right now. When the three of us were still close to each other. I don't want to talk about. But I think I need to. It's the only way, she'll have a moment to be happy.

"Uhm. How could I forget that? Even though I said not to call me like that since we're friend already, she just won't stop. Because she said I am the first ever person she called Sunbae. Like you're the first person she called Unnie." I muttered, against my will.

And there she is, giggling again. I know just by thinking of her, it is making her happy already. How come when they are together again? It will be the best and happy moment for this girl. Too bad it's ruined.

"I want it back."

My eyes immediately wavered, didn't why I'm feeling sad on her laughing by herself right now. She keeps laughing and laughing, while I forced a smile at her staring at her. But suddenly I got worried again. The sound of her laugh changed. It's not a laugh anymore.

It's a sob. Now she's crying. Like crazy.

"Yah! Are you getting crazy now? You're just laughing earlier, now you're crying." I seated beside her and made her look at to me. I finally saw, how devastated she is that I have been trying to ignore. I know something had happen. I know it but, Nayeon is a strong person. That's why I thought she doesn't need any comfort from me. She never cries, unless it is something big.

"Tell me. What happened? Tell me. Mina did something again? Did she hurt you that's why you injured your arm? Tell me. Everything."

I am maybe panicking now. It's Nayeon after all. I can't control myself when she is being like this.

"Mina?" She chuckled, sadly on her cries. "She is, she's nothing. I can take care of her myself. But Momo?" She stops and tears is just flowing nonstop. Her sobs that she's trying to hide is getting more and more heavy. I tightened my grips on her shoulder.

I hate it. I hate it how Momo can make Nayeon so weak. On how easy it is for her to make her cry like this. I hate this.

"Momo... Earlier, she looked at me. I was happy at first but suddenly she looked at me, like she despised me. Like she's disgusted on me. She looks at me like she hated me. And I don't deserve it! I know I don't deserve it but I can take it all. She can look at me whatever she wants but seeing her together with Mina? Hugging her like she only depends on her? That's what I can't accept. Mina, never deserves it..." I hugged her after hearing her saying it on her cries. Tightening my grips on her out of my own emotions. This is not just making me worried of her, but also making me angry.

I know. I understand. And I can never accept this situation of her.

"Just... Just tell Momo everything. So, you will not suffer anymore. So, she will not suffer anymore." I said, and she quickly pulled off from my hug, head on left not wanting to look at me.

I exhaled out of frustration. Gritting my teeth out of madness.

I know. She will never take any considaration of my advices. And I hate it.

"I wanted to." She replied, and I know how she tries to find Momo just to tell everything but, fails anyway. "Many times I wanted to tell her everything. But I hate the fact that I still understand Mina. On why she did all of that."

I now, the one who looked away from her. I hate her reasoning. I can't take this all looking at her in miserable but still thinking of other people.

"I hate that I still care about her. I hate that I still considers our friendship before. I hate myself from being like this. I'm such a weakling."

And I hate how soft you are even to your ex-bestfriend who ruined your life. How can Momo hate you right now?

"You really are." I muttered. "Mina is so lucky to have you as her friend before, Nayeonie. If I were you? I already bring out all of the truth by now. I won't care about her. I will be selfish." I shared my own thoughts. Thinking maybe she'll someday be selfish for Momo. And now, she's just smiling weakly to herself.

"I just, can't see their friendship ends. I value their friendship more than them. So, I don't wanna be the reason for it to be broken." She uttered...

They are sure, so lucky to have you.

"Then what would you do? How are you gonna win her back if you are going to keep t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter