Chapter 8

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAHYUN'S POV

It’s been five days since that incident happens.

And from my observation, Momo is not the same anymore. Even though we have just met for a short time I can see how Momo was trying to act like everything is okay.

Even me, because of what that Lisa girl said, we couldn’t dare to ask anything regards to that.
 

But curiosity won’t leave me alone.
 

I hope I won’t regret this.



 

“What brings you here Ms. Dahyun-ssi?” She asked as I open the door on her office.

She was sitting on her desk, now turn her attention back to her laptop busy doing something.

I entered and sits on the sofa without saying anything. I’m afraid I am disturbing her so I thought of to just wait to her finished but she stared at me like she was asking me ‘what?’

“I was just bothered by something.” I started.

“And why is that something I would concern? If it is your problem, just go. Stop wasting my time. Ms. Dahyun-ssi.” She was looking at me directly with her hand on her chin.

She was really scary just by doing that. Now I am more intrigued on why they don’t want Mina to know what happened that day.

“Ms. Dahyun-sii.” She calls out making me startled.

Now, I can’t look at her directly. Is this the right thing to do?

“I-It’s about M-Momo.” She suddenly stands and walk towards me with her arms crossed on her chest. She seated across me, still staring.

“What about Momo?”

“I-It’s just, the other day, something happened." She became serious as I said that.

It’s like she already has a clue of what I will say.

“What is it. Stop beating around the bush, Dahyun-ssi. Say it.” It was like a command.

“Momo changes after that day. I don’t really understand what happened but I think they-” I stop myself and bit my lips.

I don’t think I can do this. After that girl begs us.

“Just say it! I have noticed that something is wrong with Momo this past few days. But I can’t do anything since I don’t know what the hell had happened. So, please just say it. If not, I can just ask another person. I have many ears and eyes Ms. Dahyun-ssi.”

She’s right. Eventually, she will be ended up knowing this anyway. But I can’t just say it without knowing everything.

“I will say it if you promise to tell everything regards to it.”

“I will.” She didn’t even hesitate. It’s making me felt uneasy but-

“We were just talking with her friends in the dance studio. Suddenly everything changes after that one girl said something, I think from what I remember her name is Joy? They suddenly made us leave and acts like they were protecting her from us."

“What did she say?” she is being inpatient.

“It’s about the nickname of her. Moguri? She said it was special because someone- Hey! Wait! Where are you going Mina?” She runs out not even making me finished my sentence. I followed her.

“Wait Mina. You promised me.” I shouted making her stop.

“I, thank you for saying this to me. But I’m sorry, I can’t tell you anything.” She then runs again, faster than ever.

I stared at her until she disappeared.

I just hope I made the right decision.

THIRD PERSON’S POV

Mina vigorously opened the door making all of the people inside the dance studio shocks by her sudden appearance.

Mina scans all the people inside and when she saw the girl she was looking for.

"M-Mina." The girl muttered as she knows already what is going to happen.

Mina, without saying anything runs towards the girl and slaps her really hard making the girl lost her balance and falls on the floor. The other immediately runs to the two helping the girl, while other stands in front of Mina protecting the girl who was on the floor.

"I told you not to make her remind everything about her. I warned you, all of you."

Everyone on that room was on fear. They know what could Mina do when she was angry. That slap was not even far from what she can do.

"It was just an accident. Joy didn't realize before she said it. Please don't make it a big deal." Irene tries to cover Joy.

"Don't make it a big deal? Are you really saying that Irene? This was actually the reason why I told you to leave her alone but you insist saying you can take care of her. You can protect her."

"Mina, it's partly my mistake too. I mentioned it first before Joy so we're sorry about that but please... give us another chance.  Besides, Momo was already okay." Seulgie tries.

"Okay? What the are you saying? You think she's okay? She has been acting weird these days. Who knows she has been thinking of slitting her wrist again? Who knows if she is trying to kill herself again? Who knows she was dying inside again? Don't ing kidding me. She i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter