Chapter 3

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Where is Sana and Jihyo?" Momo asked because the concert was about to start and that two was still nowhere to be found.

"Ahh... them? They are here already. On their own seat probably."

"On their own seat? You mean they are in a different seat, not here? Why?"

'Because I won't let Sana touch you and cling to you the whole time. I might kill her. I'm doing this for her own good.' Mina said to herself.

"Because I bought the ticket to a random people. It's okay, we're going to meet them later on dinner. For now, let's enjoy the concert." Mina lied.

Momo can only nod to her and sigh.

Momo was actually nervous for later. They are going to meet the girls who she didn't really know. Momo didn't want to mess up for the sake of Sana. Momo learned TWICE songs and Momo won't lie, she likes their songs and the choreographies as well. Momo is a dancer herself but she prefers hip-hop, Momo thinks they are not bad as she thought.

The concert started. It was really loud and Mina usually hate loud places but as long she was with Momo, as long she can see how happy Momo is, that was already enough for her.

 

For almost 3 hours, the concert has come to end.

"I, 2, 3, Goodbye. We are TWICE!"
"Bye, bye!"
"ONCE! Saranghae!"
"Thank you ONCE!"
"Annyeong!"

Momo actually enjoyed the whole show and Mina on the other hand didn't actually watch the concert. She only has her attention to Momo but she actually enjoyed staring and listening to Momo cheering and singing along the whole time.

Right now, Mina and Momo are waiting to Sana and Jihyo at one room at the backstage.

"Mina! Momo!" Sana shouts running towards them with Jihyo following her behind.

"The concert was really good. I just hope I was with you. Jihyo was no fun to be with. We even almost got into fight earlier there because of her." Sana rolled her eyes at Jihyo's direction.

"Fight? Why? Momo asked.

"What did you do Jihyo?" Mina asked her as she have arrived.

"Truth. I told them the truth."

"Huh?" Both Momo and Mina asked confused.

"Can you believe this? That girl has loudly said that TWICE's main vocal is not that good at singing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter