Chapter 4

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Yah! Have you learned every information I said to you to search about TWICE? Especially Dahyun?" Sana lean and whispers to Momo grabbing the opportunity that Mina was still busy talking to the owner of the restaurant who is probably trying to impress the Myoui's princess. They are now in a private room in the restaurant, sitting together, while Mina was a bit far from them.

"Yeah, I know. You don't need to worry. I won't let Mina knows you lied to her. I don't want her to kill you, yet." Sana slaps Momo's shoulder making Momo groan in pain.

Mina immediately looks at her in worried. Sana then being scared at Mina's look. She awkwardly smiles to her and gave a peace sign.

"How would I not worry when I know you can't even act properly. Let's be honest, you at lying. You always say 'ahhh.... Hmmnn... ahhh...' and can't even finish your sentence. Are you or what?" Momo then glared at Sana.

"It's because I'm not a liar like you. Don't drag me on this situation again or else I will just let Mina kill you. This would be the last time I will help you covering your lies."

"What are you two whispering about." Jihyo suddenly joined the conversation making both of them looked at her, angry.

"Okay, woah. Easy, I was just asking."

"It's nothing. So, just shut up your mouth. You are still not allowed to talk. I'm afraid you will say something terrible again and they are just suddenly here hearing all of your, what you said again? Opinion." Sana rolled her eyes at Jihyo.

Usually Jihyo would argue but realize that she was actually a bit insensitive earlier.
Jihyo just shuts and mind her own business.

"I think you are too much Sana. It's okay Jihyo, just say sorry to their leader when they came." Momo tries to side on Jihyo just to make sure Jihyo won't feel alone.

"The owner said they will serve us the best since I said this was our first time here and didn't know what to order." Mina said approaching to them and sits beside Momo.

"Then that's good. Have you said that all I want is meat? I don't like vegetables." Momo wished.

"Of course, they will serve you the best quality meat ever." Momo's eyes widen and looks like it was sparkling with her wide smile after hearing Mina's word.
Mina immediately blushed just by seeing Momo's reaction.

"Stop that Momo-yah. You're too cute and Mina can't handle." Sana tried to tease Mina.

Mina glared at Sana making Sana immediately look away.

"Hehe. Kidding."

"Ah. Anyeonghasaeyo." The three girls except Mina immediately stand as one member of the group suddenly barge in and greets them.

They all bow at each other. Except Mina.

"Hello. I'm Chaeyoung, nice to meet you." Chaeyoung introduces offering for a handshake.

"Hello, I'm Sana. You're so pretty,"

"Thank you. You too." They handshakes.

"I'm Momo."

"Okay, Momo? Foreigner?"

"Yes, I'm from Japan. Sana and Mina too."

"Ahh... Mina?" Chaeyoung looks back an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter