Chapter 16

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Momo is on the library right now. Not to study of course but to sleep.

She always goes in here when she wants some peace. The people inside whispering to each other, talking silently was like a lullaby to her ears so she loves in here.

Her head was laying on the desk with two books being her pillow. She was about to doze off when-

"Finally! Some alone time with you."

Momo widen her eyes as Nayeon's face shows up to her vision who is doing the same thing as her.

She was so close to Momo.
Momo's heart stop for a moment.
They stared like that to each other for a moment with Nayeon grinning at her.

When Momo realizes she immediately turns her head the other way to avoid Nayeon.

"Eh?!" Nayeon pouted and then her being naughty.

She immediately stands and seated the other side of Momo so she could take a look on Momo's face again.

As Nayeon lay her head on the desk Momo immediately closed her eyes not wanting to see the older.

Nayeon grins at the younger's action. She just stared at Momo's sleeping face for a while.

Unknowingly, her hand just made her way to Momo's face trying to touch it. But she stops when she realized before it touches Momo's cheeks.

She's afraid of how Momo will react if she did and they are now in the library. So, instead-

"Stop ignoring me already. It's been a week since I came back but you never talk to me again after that first day." She said to Momo sulking but of course, Momo ignored her.

Momo was actually having a hard to composed herself right now. She wonders where is all her friends right now. This is the first she doesn't have anyone by her side to keep this girl away from her.

"Plus, it was really hard to approach you because your bodyguards, you know, your friends especially Mina was like with you almost 24/7. Do they don't have any class?" Nayeon continued complaining but Momo has no response.

That's when Nayeon got a courage to touch Momo with her index finger poking the younger's cheeks.

She tries once but Momo has no response to it. Nayeon smirks.

"Momo." Poke.

"Momoring." Poke.

"Mochungi." Poke.

"Moguri." Poke.

"Babe?" Nayeon pokes her nonstop.

And Momo being annoyed already of how persistent this girl is, she finally grabs the older's hand on her cheeks losing her patience already.

Nayeon wins. She thought

"Finally! Hmmph... Don't ignore me anymore, my Moguri. At least tell me to leave you alone. I would appreciate it." Nayeon realized Momo's still holding her hand on the air. Her heart is pounding so fast.

Nayeon thinks she still have this unknown effect when Momo touches her and it's scary of how this never change even its been so long already.

"As if you were actually going to leave me alone if I said that." Momo then pushes Nayeon's hand away.

"Oh? You just talk to me." Nayeon grins widely at her and Momo just rolled her eyes.

"It's because you are bothering me." Momo said as she stands.

"Well that's my intention. Eh? Where are you going!!?" Nayeon shouted, immediately gained death glares of  thepeople inside. She mouthed sorry to them and then quickly follows Momo outside

"Somewhere, far from you. "Momo answers her as they got outside, still walking fast.

"But you can't leave me. I'm coming with you." Nayeon tries to cling on Momo but Momo pushes her of course.

They did it for around five times because of Nayeon being so pushy so Momo lost her patience again. She stops from walking, as well as Nayeon.

"If my friends saw you lingering around me. They will kill you. And there's no way I'm going to help you." Momo warns and walk faster this time, leaving Nayeon.

"They can't. I'm good at running. I will kust runaway from them." Nayeon boasted trying to catch up on Momo.

"Haha. Funny." Momo mocked, walking faster.

"Where are you actually going. Stop walking so fast. Wait for me."

Momo knows Nayeon has a weak stamina, plus Nayeon left foot is weak so she thought maybe she can lose Nayeon on her sight eventually if she continues walking away.

"I thought you are good at running?" Momo sarcastically asked after she steals a glance at Nayeon on her back, and saw Nayeon being exhausted already. She walks even faster.

"I take it back. I'm not good at running." She heard Nayeon said. She did not replied to it, just keeping her head on her way.

Suddenly it was silent, so Momo thought she lost Nayeon already.

She was about to turn to check when she got shock at the older again.

"Right! I'm not good at running but sorry, I think I am good at hiding."

Really surprised how Nayeon was able to catch up, and cling in to her again. Momo was really startled by her.

"How did you-" Momo was cut off. She was shock when she got forcefully pulled, in an empty dark room. It was so fast that she got pinned on the wall already by Nayeon, holding both of her hand on top of her head.

"Told you. I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter