Chapter 29

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


THIRD PERSON'S POV

 

"Where did you go? It's past midnight."

Momo was surprised. It is Mina greeting on her own bedroom. She didn't thought Mina will probably been waiting for her. By this sudden appearance Momo was unable to reply anything. But since Mina was waiting for her answer, she cleared and composed herself first.

"J-Just for a walk. I suddenly felt like it." Momo awkwardly lied.

"For four hours?" Mina asked doubtfully. Momo gulped, eyes escaping from Mina.

"Y-yeah." Momo stuttered again, tried to take her attention on going to her closet, finding herself a pajama to wear. Though she's trying not to mind Mina, she still can't stop herself from glancing at Mina behind her back who's definitely watching on her.

Momo knows what Mina did today to Nayeon.

But Momo didn't asked for more. All that she knows by now is what just had happened today. On how Mina revealed Nayeon's uality on Nayeon's parents, without considering Nayeon's choice first.

Momo didn't know what to do actually. Mina was wrong by that. But she can't to point it out on Mina. Other than this, there's so many things she wanted to know but, she is too afraid to even ask. Momo thought of this, that maybe because it is Mina who's involved. Momo guessed maybe Mina already knows that she was lying but she can't help it. She needs to stand for this lie for a while, until she already cleared up her mind.

Mina though was just staring at Momo, intensely. She knows every single thing on Momo. The way she smiles, the way she stands, the way eat or even the way she lies. Momo's gestures are all easy to read, at least for Mina.

"It's okay." Mina suddenly uttered out of nowher, standing from her seat. Momo turned, confused coz she didn't understand what Mina is meaning to say by that..

"I can't answer you without you, questioning me. If you are not ready to know who and what really I am. It's okay." Mina muttered walking until she stops, just on Momo's front up-close. Though they are just in front of each other both were not looking at each other, head tilted on the opposite way.

"I never regretted it, not even once." Mina seriously announces, before walks away exiting Momo's room.

Hearing the door closing Momo finally got to breathe, catching up and panting heavily from too much  pressure just now. Before Momo knows it her hand were already on her heart, squeezing it so tight.

 

'So you were saying... that I really don't know you, Mina.'

 


 

"Jihyo-ah!" Sana shouted as they saw her on the hallway. Right now, she was clinging on Momo by her side. Both walks towards to Jihyo as the busy vice-president manage to hear them looked back at them. "Why is it so hard to see you these days?" Sana asked as they got close.

"Ah... I was busy clearing the papers for TWICE."

"TWICE?" Both Momo and Sana puzzingly muttered.

"Ah... right. I never seen them too." Sana uttered, and Jihyo just slightly smack Sana's head out of nowhere. Sana was about to throw tantrum when-

"You didn't know? Impossible. You said you're a fan. They are not going to continue schooling here anymore."

"EH???" Both Sana and Momo exclaimed, and Jihyo chuckled on how these were really do like each other sometimes.

"They are going to do home schooling again as they started filming for their comeback again." Jihyo explains.

"You mean, they left already? Without even saying goodbye?" Momo said really sad by the news.

"Who said we are not going to say goodbye?" A familiar joins unexpectedly on their conversation. The three quickly turned to their back, surprised and glad at the same time seeing TWICE approaching close on them.

"Dahyun-ah..."Momo runs to Dahyun, "You really are going now?"  hugging her and acting like she was crying.

"Hmn. Unnie." Dahyun nodded, slightly hugging her back. After a second they then both pulled out from the hug.

"I will miss you so much." Momo honestly told the younger, and of course dahyun felt the same just like her too.

"How about me Unnie?" Chaeyoung joins in, looking annoyed but just actually teasing.

"Of course, I will miss you too. Especially your food recommendation. Then Tzuyu's attitude and Jeongyeon's leadership."

They then continue on talking and teasing to each other.

Sana can only look after them. Actually, she was staring at Momo and Dahyun's hand intertwined to each other. No doubt Dahyun and Momo grown closer in such a little amount of time, but here she is, standing close but not even noticed by this idol.

Tzuyu approaches her.

"Aren't you going to say goodbye?" Tzuyu asked...

"Bye then." Sana answered unemotionally, and Tzuyu can only fake smile on that.

"Not to me. To her."

Sana already knows who Tzuyu was talking about. Sana sighs...

"She looks happy and I don't think she really care about my goodbye. She was only looking at someone anyway." Hearing that from Sana, Tzuyu then flicks her Unnie on her forehead.

"Yah!!!" Sana whins so loud gaining the attention of the others.

"Oh? Sana Unnie?" Dahyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter