Chapter 15

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Mina has told Momo to go here to the bookshop before she goes home to buy her the book she needs on her one subject.

And the thing is, Momo have been here  for 30 minutes already but she still can’t see where the hell that book is.

Momo knows she need to ask the book keeper about it but she is really not good at approaching people and if she got to approach someone, she always got freeze and didn’t know what to say anymore.

Momo deeply sighs. She was tired already walking around the shop.

‘Mina will definitely scold me if I didn’t buy this book for her. What should I do?’ She is almost there to give up.

“Eh? Momo!?”

Momo heard, someone caliing her making her to look around to see who it was.

‘Oh God’ Momo immediately blurted as she saw this familiar face.

 

It is Mina’s friend.

 

“What are you doing here? Where is Mina?” the girl approaches her.

“M-mina? S-she’s on our house. She asked me to buy this b-book.”

‘Come on Momo. Stop stuttering. Why are you even making her look at your phone? She will think you are feeling close to her. ‘ Momo keeps scolding herself when Nayeon smiled to her after reading the title of the book that Momo made her looked on her phone.

‘God, that bunny teeth is making me suffer.’

“I just bought that too the other day and I think you are in the wrong area.”

“Ah, r-really? Actually, I have been looking for this book for 30 minutes already but I still can’t find it, U-unnie.” Momo felt shy calling Nayeon an Unnie.

She never calls anyone as Unnie before. While on the other hand Nayeon felt so happy when Momo calls her like that.

“Ow, it’s because you are here on the 2nd floor. Let’s go down. It was actually displayed on the counter. You can just ask the seller.”

She walks, and Momo of course followed her.

'Thanks God I met her. Now Mina will not scold me anymore.'

“Ah, y-yeah. I don’t really like asking people I didn’t know.”  Momo reason out late.

“Ah that, yes. I heard about that on Mina. So, I think I’m lucky then. You are talking to me already when we just met the other day.”

Momo felt shy by that, didn’t even realize they are already on the counter. Nayeon talks to the seller not minding any reply from her and then suddenly handed Momo a book. Momo was startled when Nayeon almost throws the book on her so Momo almost drop it.

“Oopps, sorry. That’s the book you were looking. I think you owe me a treat then. I am looking forward to that Moguri.”

“Eh? But Unnie, I don’t even have money to treat you. I think you should asked Mina instead, it's her book anyway and my name is Momo, not Moguri.” Momo said pouting to her.

Momo walks on the counter to pay the book first.

Nayeon then started walking on the way out and Momo just followed Nayeon almost running to catch up.

“No, you're the one who will treat me. And I like calling you Moguri. From now on, that is the nickname I have given to you.” She said looking back at Momo still with her bunny smile.

Momo was slightly blushing already.

“Moguri? Why Moguri though?”

“Because you looked like a racoon. And that nickname sounds so cute, just like you.”

That made Momo blushed fully. And Nayeon smiles in victory.

Actually, Nayeon thinks Momo is the cutest person ever. Well, Mina has told her before but she thought it was just because Mina is blindly in love on Momo.

Now, she definitely agrees on Mina. Momo has that effect like even just by her doing nothing you were just unknowingly smile the whole time to her, Nayeon thought.

“Well I think it’s time to say goodbye now.”

“A-ah, yeah” Momo didn’t realize they were already in front of a luxury car, probably Nayeon’s car. She saw a huge guy infront of the driver's seat, maybe her bodyguard or whatever.

“I hope to see you around again. You still owe me a treat.” Nayeon said as she gets in the car not even letting Momo to reply.

As she saw the car disappearing, Momo’s hand made her way on her own to her chest. Feeling the loud beats on her heart. Momo then remembers something, clenching her hand that was still on her chest.

“I’m sorry. But I hope not to see you again.” Momo then walks on the other road to call for a taxi.

Momo was being afraid again.

She hates this feeling and doesn’t want to grow it more.

She has just decided to avoid Nayeon as much as she can.



 

Nayeon is a threat, Momo thought.

 

 

MOMO’s POV

 

My PC on the house is broken and Mina was still so busy to take care of it so here I am on a computer shop spending my time so I can play my game.

The house is so boring, Mina will not play with me anymore. It was because of her mother letting all her work left on Mina. I sometimes felt bad for Mina but I don’t have anything to help on her so I think, not bothering her is a good idea.

“YEY! Victory!” I accidentally shouted. I am even standing with my both hand on top celebrating my victory.

Hehe, I forgot. I am not on my room. The people were staring at me like I was weirdo.

'Tsk. I was just celebrating, what’s wrong with that.' I smiled awkwardly to them and slightly bow, mouthing sorry nonstop.

I was about to sit again when I saw someone from the counter grinning so widely to me. I immediately hide myself to her when I realized who was her.

‘what the heck is she doing here now!? Ah…. Should I left now? But she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter