Chapter 9

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON’POV

“Sunmi, please watch on Momo for the mean time. I will just go to my office, take care of some stuff and tell Jihyo I will leave early today.” Mina asked her.

“Okay, don’t worry. I will take care of her so you can take your time. You don’t need to rush Mina.” Mina then nods to her.

“Thanks, Sunmi.”

Mina then bids her goodbye and get out the room but she got startled by Chaeyoung leaning her back on the side wall of the door. Mina got scared for a moment but still composes herself.

“How long have you been there Chaeyoung-ssi?” mina greeted her.

“Since I was done cleaning Momo’s mess.”

“Do you mean-”

“Yes, I heard some of your conversation but I’m still confused on some part.” Chaeyoung confesses.

“Then that’s great. Just go and focus on your study. Isn’t that the reason why you came here on my school? Don’t interfere on our business Chaeyoung-ssi. You won’t understand.”

Mina begins to walk on the hallway with Chaeyoung following her.

She won’t leave Mina alone.

"I think you really didn't know? The reason why we came here when we can just take this hiatus as a vacation was because of Dahyun. I know you know she likes Momo. Then Jeongyeon seems to be really interested with Jihyo. Tzuyu? It's really funny when she always claims that she hates Sana but she always talks about her with me. And me? I am really curious about you."

Chaeyoung was straightforward as always.

"So you are saying you came here to fetch some girls? Don't waste your time on me. I'm not curious about you at all Ms. Chaeyoung-ssi."

But Mina too.

"Well I don't care about that. You still owe me an explanation. You can't just leave me hanging when I witnessed all of that."

"You don't need to know. You just need to shut up your mouth"

"I can't really do that. I think you forgot? I am Dahyun's friend Ms. Myoui." She was now threatening Mina.

Mina is getting irritated now to Chaeyoung. It’s like she was already on the corner and can’t escape anymore.

"But I might shut up if you explain everything to me. Maybe on a dinner?" Chaeyoung offers.

But Mina didn’t answer her. Her mind was still battling on what she should do.

"Here's my number.” Chaeyoung gave her a card with her number on it.

“Just text me when you already have an answer. I'm giving you three days to think Ms. Myoui. It's up to you if I will zip my mouth or not.”

Chaeyoung then walks away from Mina not even looking back on her.

Mina doesn’t have a choice.

 

 

MEANWHILE.

“You’re up?” Sunmi asked Momo while Momo was struggling to get seated on bed with her one hand on her head.

“What do you think?” Momo answers being sarcastic.

“Headache? Seems like your back to your old lonely self, Momo.” Sunmi walks on Momo’s side to check Momo’s temperature.

She was afraid Momo will develop fever after this.

“Tsk.” Momo tries to shove Sunmi’s hand but of course, Sunmi stops her.

“When are you going to stop this? Your wrist is not a steak for you to cut it.” Sunmi starting to scold her.

"Hehe, funny."

"I'm not being funny. I'm dead serious here. You are making people around you worried of you."

"Then they can just leave me, I'm used to it anyway."

Sunmi can’t reply on that. She knows Momo’s struggles. She had witnessed all of Momo’s dying states but-

"Seriously Momo? Why are so sick of this girl? It's been almost 3 years already. If you really can't move-on on her then talk to her." Momo laughs at her, mocking her.

"As if I can. I don't even know where she is. And I can tell we won't cross our path ever again. And I, will never want to see her again."

"Exactly! It's impossible for you to met her again. Why not love a new girl. Momo, there is so many girls out there begging for you. You should open your eyes sometime.”

Momo gave a death glare on Sunmi but Sunmi won’t get intimidated on her. For her, she has a point.

"Don't say like it was easy, Sunmi. I am starting to hate you now. She was the only girl I loved, and she will be the last. I won't open myself to someone again for them to break it into pieces. I'm not going to love again."

"Don't speak finished words Momo. You also said that before. Look what happened to you."

Momo can’t look at her now. Now, Sunmi really has a point.

Momo begins to stand from sitting on bed and Sunmi just stared on her.

"You're, you are really getting so noisy now. Your advices are pissing me off. I'm going." She said while walking out on the room, but before she opens the door Sunmi talks again.

"You should wait for Mina, she is coming back here to send you in the hospital. And fyi, you and Mina are pissing me off too. Will you stop calling me by my name. I am still the nurse here and I am older than you." Sunmin rants.

"Hospital? I don't need it and we don't care if you are older than us. We will call you whatever we want. We are friends after all."

Sunmi is now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter