Chapter 20

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Uhm..." Chaeyoung tries to break the silence as IU left them. She was thinking what to say, but the awkward atmosphere there is really intense.

"An old friend. A friend that Nayeon cheated on me." Momo casually said like it is nothing making it more awkward for them.

"Ah... Hehe. We did not even ask." Chaeyoung jokes so Dahyun nudge her, scolding through her gestures. They keep exchanging glances, talking through their eyes.

"You don't need to do that you know. Ask me anything. It's okay." Momo said noticing the glances of the two. "But l-let's talk about that later. The food is here." Momo said smiling so widely giving a different vibes this time.

Chaeyoung was still amaze on how Momo could change when the food came. Dahyun on the other hand was carefully observing her Unnie. She doesn't feel good meeting Momo's ex-girlfriend right now, concerning on Momo.
 

"Stargazing. I want us to do that atleast on our anniversary, since you said we can't celebrate in the morning because of your work. Let's eat outside the balcony while looking at the stars, Nayeonie." Momo requested staring at her girlfriend who is not even listening to her.

Nayeon on the other hand is busy rushing wearing her clothes.

"L-let's talk about that later, huh? I need to go to the company asap." Nayeon said still rushing. Momo was sulking. This is not the first time Nayeon left her for their business.

Momo will never understand why Nayeon need to do this when she is still a student. It should be their parents worrying for their business and not their daughter. Nayeon notices Momo being grumpy. She knows how Momo could be very childish when she's mad so she knows she needs to now fix this now. Nayeon approaches Momo on the bed and seated beside her looping her hand on Momo's nape. Momo was trying so hard not to look on Nayeon. She's really mad but can't resist Nayeon when she's like this. Nayeon smirks on Momo befor she kissed her cheeks, three times.

"Come on. I'll make it up to you. On our anniversary, let's do that. Everything you want. I promise." Nayeon said making Momo's mood lift up.

Momo hugged Nayeon feeling so excited on her promise.

"Really? You said that. You can't take it back." Momo pulled-off from the hugged and look directly on Nayeon eyes, looking forward for her answer. Nayeon then smiles widely on her, nodding.

"Hmn... But for now, I need to go. Bye babe, I love you." Nayeon pecks Momo on her lips and leave. 

Momo can only pout on herself since Nayeon didn't even let her say I love you back.

 

 

"I-I need to go to the washroom. I'm- I am not really feeling well." Nayeon told IU readying herself to go.

"Are you okay? You want me to go with you? I don't think you can take care of yourself when you can't use your left arm." IU offered but Nayeon shaken her head.

"N-No. I can handle." Refusing and rushed on the washroom.

The one who has been observing them excuse herself as well, and follows Nayeon. IU noticed it, but she's just letting her hoping it will be okay.

Nayeon rush on the toilet and vomit on her own.She is not throwing up because of the alcohol she drank last night. She is vomiting because of the nervousness and anxiety she has been feeling when Momo came. She always ended up like this, when she remembers that day. Nayeon can never forget the feeling she feels on that day.

Now, she is with the same girls, Momo and IU. So, she's reminded on that day. And it is killing her. She was panting heavily out of this sickness of her. She fixes herself for a while and get out to the stall when she thinks she felt better.

Too bad she saw her girl in front of her, busy washing her hand. She feels herself going to vomit again as she saw the girl but, she tries to stop herself as she saw her directly looking at her from the mirror. Nayeon composed herself back, and walk beside her to wash her hands too. But it was actually hard for her since her left arm was aching.

The girl saw the struggle of Nayeon, she didn't think and just do what she think is right, for now.

"M-momo." Nayeon was flustered. Without saying anything Momo was already washing Nayeon's hand, carefully.

They stayed in silence as Momo was doing it. Momo was done already. Already done drying Nayeon's hand with her own handkerchief but she still holds her while she stared on Nayeon's hand. She remembers how Nayeon got that.

"Does it hurt so much?" Momo unconsciously asked already carefully caressing Nayeon's hand with her thumb.

Nayeon felt it again. Momo's concern for her, like she want to take care of her. She feels overwhelm hearing Momo's sweet tone on her. She hopes this will continue.

"N-no. Just, just a little." Nayeon lied.

"I'm sorry." Nayeon widens her eyes hearing that. She was staring at Momo's face which is so close on her. She was glad Momo was busy staring on her hand that she can take a proper look at the younger.

"N-No. I'm sorry." Nayeon replies hoping it will continue, but Momo suddenly let go at her hand and looked up on her. Momo slightly smiled on her, but with no any emotion.

"Don't get too close to me again. So, this will not happen again."

Momo changes. Nayeon can feel it. Momo became serious, and it's suffocating Nayeon. She can't breathe properly already but tries to fight anyway. She can't let Momo see that she's weak right now. How can she take her back when she show weaknesses on her girl.

Weakness is never an option. She need to be strong so she will win.

"I am warning you. Don't. Try to hurt me again using her." Momo told Nayeon, and it just made Nayeon wavered, aching on Momo's tone as she said that.

"Because it's making me crazy. Seeing you still together with her, really want me to just kill myself for sure. When it happens, I will make sure that it's the end already. I don't want to feel the same pain again and again, Nayeon-ah." Momo's eyes were swollen already, trying not to cry in front of this girl.

She acts so tough earlier but it is actually killing her inside. She can never take seeing Nayeon together with the girl she cheated on.

Nayeon knows it. She knows it from the very start they encountered today, that's why she was so scared and wanted to leave. She knows Momo very well, that's why she want to runaway just not to hurt Momo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter