Obligation

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahn Soo Jin pov…

 

I made and appointment with the senior management of the Starfield COEX mall. I was met by a young male staff. He wore a plain white shirt with an emerald green neck tie. His hair is colored in a light brown highlights. He looks charming and introduced himself as Nam Joo Hyuk. He politely led me to the 3rd floor to meet the manager of the Starfield COEX complex. As I walked passed with Se Jong some of the employees stop and bow their head to us. Se Jong must be someone respected in the company. I entered the room and another man who is in his middle age greeted me. To my surprise Nam Joo Hyuk is actually the CEO and he just laughed when he was introduced to me again. I apologise for not recognising him as the CEO. The three of us sat at a round desk in his office. The CEO is very pleasant and he cooperates well and giving me a few options in how to utilise their several main halls in the complex. But he suggested the open area hall will be much more suitable for a two hours show. A small stage with modern hi tech stage back ground can be set up. Since this is a promotion show for the rookie group as an exposure for them I think it is just the right place. I have scheduled for ‘Iris’ to do their debut concert right after this. The meeting was concluded when the CEO agreed to give me a special rental price for the area. I thank them and promise to be in contact again in a week time.

 

I have estimated the time frame for the promotion show at least two months and six months in advance to finalised the deal for the debut concert. Normally it will take up to eight months to make the booking. But I want to do it really fast. I have met the group members and their manager. A meeting will be held soon with Kim Namjoon and his team to wrap up everything. I’m not sure if Yoongi will be there. My almost two months in the agency I haven’t seen him at all which is a relief. I remember Namjoon told me when I first met him at his office as an employee here.

 

…flashback…

“..Soo Jin..ah…I will not mention anything to Yoongi about you being employed here…but if ever he finds out..I expect you to be professional…just don’t get personal things comes in between your work…”.

…end of flashback..

 

I feel bitter with his words but as he said this is a work place and I have to work professionally. I’m sure Yoongi will not too bothered with me anymore. He has moved on and he has Joo Hyun too to keep him busy.

 

Back with what I’m doing now I need to follow up with a separate meeting with the stage manager and myself. My team has been working very hard since this is our first project ever since the MYG Entertainment newly set up. I’m excited but nervous too. I hope everything will go as planned.

 

Soo Jin was in a meeting room with Namjoon , Hoseok and the artist manager. Kim Namjoon was going through the details of the show while nodding his head once in a while. He looked up at me “….good…I believe everything is in order…I’ll forward the paperwork to the CEO for his approval….well done Miss Ahn…” Soo Jin let out a sigh of relief. “..Okay ..everyone..please prepare yourself and make sure we are on the same page….good luck!...” Kim Namjoon ended the meeting after a few small miscellaneous things raised up.

 

Kim Namjoon pov…

 

I looked through the paperwork which was submitted by Soo Jin. She is indeed an experience employee. She knows what is required and to my surprise the agreed rental price with some additional facilities are way too low then I expected. We have budgeted more than what is being asked. How did she manage to get such a good deal? I know the CEO of the COEX Nam Joo Hyuk, he was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter