The Party

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....wow…Soo Jinie baby!..you looked hot tonight…”Ae Young was so excited when she saw Soo Jin was wearing a simple high knee blue dress. “..I don’t know what to wear..do I look okay?...” she asked worriedly “…you look gorgeous…don’t worry....c’mon..let’s go…” Soo Jin drove off and headed to the venue where the party was being held. It’s been held at the lotte Hotel Seoul grand hall. “..you look great yourself..Ae Young…looks like you want to impress that ‘someone’…”Soo Jin teased. “..do you think he will notice me?....” the younger girl asked as she fixing her short hair. “..sure..don’t worry….I’ll led you to him...later...just stick with me…”.

 

When they arrived there were already a lot of staff filling up the hall. They walked into the grand hall in which soft music in the back ground. Soo Jin got a table with her team a few rows from the stage. “..Unnie!...”Jihyo waved “..hello everyone..meet my best friend Kang Ae Young…” “..hi…please to meet you all…” Ae Young waved her hands at them. “..have a seat…” Sung Eun offered as he pulled a chair for Soo Jin then Ae Young. Then the mc began his speech welcoming everyone. He also congratulating the MYG Entertainment Agency with the recent achievement and successfulness of their show. “..I’m welcoming the CEO of the MYG Entertainment Agency to deliver his speech…please welcome Mr Min Yoongi…”. Everyone applauded for him. He walked up the stage and stood behind the podium looking so handsome. Soo Jin was not able to take off her eyes from him. “…good evening every one…I’m Min Yoongi…” he began “…this is our first gathering ever since the new underling agency of Big Hit that is MYG Entertainment been set up…I hope everyone is having a good time…but first of all I would like to congratulate and a big thank you to all of you for all the efforts and hard work you committed to the recent event. ..I’m very please with our achievement and hoping that we will be able to maintain or even becoming more successful in the future…last but not least thank you again..and together we are a team..thanks again.…enjoy the rest of the evening…” he finished his words then stepped to the front to bow his head. Another loud cheers and applauds filled up the entire hall.

 

Everyone stood up some taking some foods to their table and some filling up their glasses with the champagne and some other beverages. Soft music still in the background all through out the time they had their feasts. “…Soo Jin..let’s go and take some more food…” Ae Young suggested. Both of them went to the buffet area. From afar Soo Jin could see Yoongi was sitting at the front round table since he’s the CEO along wit his other directors. Namjoon was there too and Hoseok. Sitting next to him was Joo Hyun. He must has asked her to come with him. Of course he will she’s his girlfriend. Soo Jin thought for a while. Then she shifted her gaze to all the foods but she already lost her appetite. “....is that all you’re having?...” Ae Young noticed she only took some salads and a sliced of grill chicken. “…here..take this…” Ae Young placed a few slices of meat. Soo Jin just rolled her eyes. They returned back to their table and started digging in their food. Once in a while she kept on glancing to where Yoongi was sitting. Meanwhile Joo Hyun was looking so y in her red dress. “….are you checking on him?...” Ae Young whispered “..no..I’m not…” “..but you are…hey…you promised me that you’ll take me to Kim Namjoon…I’m still counting on that…” “..yeah..yeah…I will just wait till everyone is busy…okay?...” Soo Jin lifted up her hands for her drinks to be filled up. “..unnie ..we are going to dance for a while…” Sena and Jihyo stood up while pulling Sung Eun and Jay to dance. “..go a head and enjoy yourself!...” Soo Jin told them. “..Soo Jin..ah..c’mon…take me to him…they’re at the bar counter over there….”. “..okay…c’mon let’s pretend that we are ordering some drinks….” Both girls stood up and walk to the bar counter. There were only Namjoon and Jungkook. “..pretend that we didn’t see them okay…let me do the talking first..” Soo Jin told Ae Young. “…two martinis please!...” she told the bar tender and her voice was pretty loud to be heard by the people next to them even though it’s in the middle of the loud music.

 

“..Miss Ahn?...” Jungkook the first to recognise her “..ohh..hello Jungkook ssi…” Jungkook stared at her with his eyes scanning her from head to toe “..you look different tonight….” “..what?..something wrong?...” “..no..no..you look beautiful…” Soo Jin felt her face flushed red “..ohh..thank you…you isn’t bad yourself…where’s your partner?..” “..I didn’t have one…because I was doing some errands for Yoongi hyung..I mean Mr Min earlier…” . “..hi..Soo Jin ssi…” it’s now Namjoon who spoke “..oohh..it’s you!...” Namjoon was surprised to see Ae Young “..Mr Kim..,this is my best friend..Ae Young..” “..yes..I remember…we’ve met twice so far…at the hospital and at the Japanese restaurant…” “..hello..Mr Kim..good to see you again…” “..ohh..this is great…take a seat here…” he offered. “…Miss Ahn…I never thought that you’re coming with a girl…” “..ohh..I don’t really have anyone to invite…since Ae Young is not working tonight…I tag her along…” she responded to Jungkook.

 

After a few moments of their conversation “..do you want to dance Ae Young ssi?...” Namjoon invited. “..y..you wanna dance with me?...” she asked nervously “..yes..why not everyone is dancing…”. The two moved to the dance floor leaving Jungkook and Soo Jin. “…Miss Ahn…did you have a good time?..” “..Soo Jin..just call me Soo Jin…no need to be so formal..” “..okay..Soo Jin..” he repeated her name. Soo Jin smile “..well…I’m now…since you’re here…at least I have a friend who can talk with me…” “..I’m happy to hear that…” “..so tonight you’re on your own time…I mean…off d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter