Entice

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joo Hyun walked into MYG Entertainment building and went to the receptionist counter. “..I’m here to meet the CEO …could you please inform him that I’m here…” “..one moment please Maám…” the girl quickly lifted her desk phone and talk to someone. “…you may have to make an appointment with his PA first because according to him he’s at a meeting right now….” The girl said politely. “..very well….let me just call him..you don’t how close we are…” the receptionist just looked at her when she took out her phone and call Yoongi. “…Yoongi..ah…I’m down at the lobby here….okay…ohh..that’s great!...I can see you now?…” she said loudly while rolling her eyes at the receptionist. She handed her the visitor pass and bowed her head.

 

Joo Hyun arrived at the seventh floor where Yoongi’s office was. “…good morning Miss Bae…Mr Min is expecting you…” Jungkook greeted her she just turned her head and walked passed him opening the solid door. “..Joo hyun…what brings you here again?...I thought everything has been dealt with …” “..Yoongi..it’s so difficult to deal with Mr kim Seokjin…he’s very calculative…” Yoongi let out a small laugh “..that’s how we do business Joo Hyun…so what’s the problem?...” She walked towards him and stood beside his side while wrapping her arms around his neck “…Yoongi..ah..isn’t it much simpler if you just tell him that you agreed the video commercial to be filmed soonest…I can’t just wait till the boys are free….”. “… Joo Hyun…” the door suddenly opened when Jungkook opened it with Soo Jin standing next to him. “…I’m sorry sir…I was just…” “..that’s okay Jungkook…” he said then stood up and while Joo Hyun stepped aside smirking. “…I didn’t know you’re coming to see me….” “..it’s not really important you just left this..” Soo Jin held out a packed of home made food. He took it “…I’ve to go…” Soo Jin turned and left “..Soo Jin wait!...”Yoongi caught her hand “…it’s not what you think…okay..” Soo Jin just looked down to the ground avoiding his eyes “…baby..look at me…please..” “..I understand ..Yoongi..it’s okay…” she said while trying hard to hold the tears instead she let out a small smile “….hey..I love you..…and I’ll call you..” Yoongi said in a small voice.

 

“…Joo Hyun ..I hope this will be the last time you ever come to my office….otherwise there’s no deal …understand?...I’m more than generous to agree with the commercial thing…”. “..Yoongi…why”… is Soo Jin that jealous of me?...” Joo Hyun tried the CEO’s patience. “..it’s not a matter of jealousy…it’s because of your misbehaviour…if you do not have anything more important my PA will show you the way out…”. Joo Hyun left after that feeling satisfied because she knew Soo Jin was hurt to see her with Yoongi. “..I’m sorry sir..if I’d known I would’ve not let noona walk in first…” “…no..Jungkook..it’s my fault too…I shouldn’t let Joo Hyun freely coming to my office…from now on...please restrict Bae Joo Hyun from coming up to any of the MYG office unless she has a prior appointment with anyone…”. “..yes..sir…I’ll release an instruction as soon as possible…”.

 

Ahn Soo Jin pov…

 

I saw Yoongi forgot the food I packed for him earlier. He was in a rush because he has an early meeting. I told him to go first with Jungkook waiting for him. I drove myself to the buildi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter