Debut

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

…a week later…

 

Soo Jin has been busy with all the preparation. Jay and Sena too been up with a lot of appointments with contacts. While Sung Eun and Jihyo tied up with the tickets selling agencies and website for the debut concert. Jay has came up with the advertisement banners and photoshoot for the group. Another meeting was set up by Namjoon and Hoseok which was scheduled earlier than expected.

 

** A/N “…I will not go into detail as a booking agent roles due to my lack of knowledge in that area …I apologise if there’s a mistake in the description….this is just a fanfic and for the fun of writing… J ”

 

“…Mr Kim..here are the confirmed venue which I highly recommend…base on their promotion show the estimated attendees should be able to fit in the area….unless you wanted to change the venue….I’ve already made contacts with the management and everything is stated down here….” flipping the pages one after another she was just worried in case it is not accepted. Namjoon take a closer look at the folder then carefully read all the contents. “…thanks ..Soo Jin ssi…but I will still need to discuss with the CEO if the venue is suitable. “..I’m not saying ‘Goguryeo Sky Dome’ is not suitable…but by looking at the feedback ‘Iris’ already has a fan base which really surprised me….”. “..Mr Kim…we only have like two weeks time left in order to change venue…ticket selling is on it’s way to be opened in a week’s time….it will be a massive adjustment in everything…”. “..okay I will try my best to influence him into this agreement….don’t worry too much..I was just saying incase he has another choice…..” the music director closed the folder and keep it under his clasped hands. “…Joon…I think Yoongi will just agree in whatever you decided…he will not make a fuss about it….”. Hoseok spoke up after been silence since earlier. “..I hope so…I’ll have a word with him…”. “..Soo Jin ssi?..anything else you want to say?...” “..yes..sir..there’ll be an interview with the members after the concert…but it is yet to be confirmed on a later date….I will update you with again….I believe their manager has this in hand….”. “..okay..good…let’s wrap up everything and we can dismiss…”.

 

Soo Jin went back to her office looking so exhausted. She sat back in her chair and the time was almost lunch. “…Unnie..we are going out for lunch…do you want to join?...”Jihyo asked her on her way out wih the rest. “…No..thanks..I’m good…I have another appointment later…I just stay here…enjoy..”. “..okay ..see you unnie…”. She was left alone in her cubicle and closing her eyes for a short nap.

 

“…Yoongi..here are the agendas and confirmed venue for the concert…” Namjoon handed him the folder. “..this is for the debut concert right?....” Yoongi put an interest in it then he scanned through the details “...why Goguryeo sky Dome?...I thought we gonna use the Olympics park….”. “…well..since the group is known now and they have huge fan base just in a matter of short period..I’m confident that the ticket will be sold out…Goguryeo Sky Dome can fit around 20,000 that’s quite a good start for a debut concert….”. “..who’s idea is this Joon?...I know it’s not yours..” Yoongi looked a bit concerned. “..it’s a joint agreement after the meeting and research…I believe…” “..who is it strongly suggested it?...” “..well..our booking agent…and of course her surbodinates…look Yoongi..if you’re against it..you better say it now…because there’ll be a hell of a lot to do for the changes….tickets are ready to be on sell from next week onwards…”. “..set a meeting with the booking agent..I’m a bit concern that we can sell that much...the numbers double Joon..we don’t want to lose out ..”. “..okay…when do you want to do it?...” Namjoon asked looking a bit worried. “ …3pm later..just you and I…and the agent..here in my office…”.

 

“….Kook…defer my appointment with the Samsung to other date …” “..noted si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter