Aftermath

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook pov…

 

I was just coming out form the washroom when I saw Soo Jin walking passed very quickly. I called to her she looked up. Her face was red as if she’s been crying. It seems like I always bumped into her while she’s in tears. She stopped and I asked her what’s wrong. She just looked at me but there are more tears in her eyes. I can’t help myself but I just pulled her into an embrace. She continue to sob against my chest. Her small body was shaking and I tapped her back to sooth her. Then she pulled away from me telling that she’s sorry and felt really embarrass. I tried to calm her down and give her comfort but she told me not worry she was just sad and not feeling too well and wanted to go home. I stared at her back walking away from me. In my heart I wanted to tell her I can lend my shoulder for her to cry on. Whatever it is I’m just curious about her.

 

…end of pov…

 

Soo Jin sat on her bed thinking about what happened earlier. She wouldn’t care if Yoongi giving her an ill treatment but instead he took her to the hospital and took care of her as if he really cared. She hate the feeling of hoping developed in herself. Thinking he would still be the same. She felt ashamed of herself. She shouldn’t be working there. It’s a mistake for applying and accepting the offer. She laid down herself on the bed and pulled the cover above her to fall asleep soon after that.

 

….a few days later….

 

Soo Jin went to work as usual. Everything went back to normal. Soo Jin need to continue all the arrangement for the group idol to have a tour around asia. The first one will be Japan. “..Unnie…there’ll be an invitation for us all…the management is throwing a party…this coming Saturday…” Jihyo told her while she was at her desk.“..really?..” the younger girl nodded her head “..I’m so excited….”. “…you must be….enjoy yourself….” “..unnie…aren’t you coming?...” Soo Jin shook her head “…I don’t know…probably not…just not a party goer…”. “….c’mon Miss Ahn…we all are going..it won’t be fun if you’re not there…” Jay jumped into the conversation. “...yeah…you’re our leader here..you should be there…” Sung Eun added. “…okay..okay…I’ll be there..for you all….” Soo Jin finally gave in and rolled her eyes. “.. eonnie..you can bring a partner too…it says in the invitation…the manage,ment has been so generous…” Sena told her excitedly. “…oohh…that’s great..”. Soo Jin returned to her work and wondering there’s only Ae Young. She will probably interested. She quickly send a short message to her best friend.

 

My : “…Ae Young..ah..are you working this Saturday evening?...”

Rude Girl : “…nope…why?...are you treating me to dinner?..a movie night maybe?...”

My : “..no..it’s better than that….a gala party…”

Rude Girl : “…I’m on!...wait a minute..am I allowed to come?..who cares?...”

My : “..silly..that’s why I’m asking…just be ready by 7pm I’ll pick you up..”

Rude Girl : “..sounds like a plan…okay!...”

 

Jung Hoseok pov..

 

I saw Soo Jin walked passed I wanted to call her and maybe have a small chat. It’s been so long since our high school time. She used to be chatty and lively before. Time flies and people change, probably she’s too. I wish Yoongi could have given her a chance to explain. It’s tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter