Hook ( Finale )

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook pov…

 

I’m happy that Miji is fully recovered and she’s back running her coffee shop. Since the café is a little further out from Seoul I can only see her during the weekend. She told me not to worry and there’s no need to visit her every weekend. But how could I not visit her? . I want to see her everyday. People said distance makes the heart grew fonder but I miss her everytime I leave her. Is this love that I’m feeling for her?.I guess I’m in love with her. I just want to be with her. She is a girl with less words but her action said it all. But still words are stronger than anything else. I will tell her and confess to her. See if she accept me. But what if she reject me? No!..I don’t want to think negatively. She must have felt something for me. Whatever it is I have to tell her.

 

end of pov…

 

“..hey!..Kook!...what are you thinking...you’ve been so quiet…” it startled Jungkook as soon Jimin spoke. “…emm…I’m just thinking…about Miji…” the younger responded while playing with his fingers. “..what about her?...did you fight?...” Jungkook shook his head “..no…I have no reason to fight with her…she’s not even my girl friend…not just yet…” he stopped while biting his lips. “…I see….you mean…you haven’t told her about your feelings …right?...”. The younger stared at the blonde haired Jimin while nodding his head “..and you’re scared that you’ll be rejected…” once again the younger nodded his head. “…idiot!...” Jimin pulled a chair and sat in front of the younger. “…Kook..ah.. you just have to be honest with yourself and your feelings…tell her…be a man…if she is meant for you …she will accept your feelings…and who knows..she’s waiting for you to tell her too!...” “..really?...” “..yes!...listen to your hyung…girls like to be told and approached …”.

 

Miji Nomura pov….

 

As usual my café is not that busy with customers. I’m quite relax and I feel much better now. The jerk is no longer around asking for money. I’m relief that he is locked up in the cell. My life is much more peaceful now especially with Jungkook around. I want him to be around me as much as possible. I miss him but I’m not sure if he wants too and I don’t really want to burden him. I don’t want him to feel responsible for me. I don’t deserve him. He is too kind and deserve a better girl then me. I have caused him so much trouble already. My heart breaks whenever I see him getting hurt because of the jerk. I started to grow feelings for him which I’m trying to avoid. But I know I just couldn’t. The more I see him the more I want him. What should I do? He sees me just out of sympathy nothing more than that. I should tell him not to come and visit me anymore.

 

end of pov…

 

The girl busied herself with wiping the table top keeping the whole area tidy. It was almost 9pm and the café was closing. She went back to the counter and looked through the ledger book to note down everything for the day’s business. The doorbell chimed once opened then closed. Miji looked up and saw the man that has been occupying her head all day. “…Jungkook?...I didn’t expect you to come today….” She said in surprised to see him and stepped out from behind the counter. “….you’re not…I know…” he simp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter