Project

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...two weeks later...

 

Namjoon pov

 

I was updating the structuring plan which I showed Yoongi previously. Jimin has already submitted all the new employees name to me which I haven’t got a chance to run through. There were five important main positions which was vacant previously. There are Artist Manager, Booking Agent, Promoters, Music Publisher and Head Agenda. I run through the names and inserted them accordingly. I haven’t met them yet and it’s been scheduled tomorrow for me to meet them. Yoongi has been pushing me already to start the new project. He wants the new artist to be exposed as soon as possible. Me, Hoseok and himself have been cracking our heads with new songs. The recordings has been completed for one of the boy bands. The main single for their album has been aired on most radio channels which is why Yoongi so eager to put them on tour. My fingers move to fill in the booking Agent position when I saw Ahn Soo Jin. The name sounded familiar. Would it be Soo Jin?..as in Soo Jin..Yoongi’s ex?....it can’t be...she was never interested in the music entertainment...she was so hyped with writing and reading books only as far as I remember..never mind..I will see them tomorrow anyway.

 

Soo Jin was settling in her cubicle working area when suddenly the sound of footsteps walking towards the room. They all stood up as soon as they say Kim Namjoon walked in along with Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok. Soo Jin froze in her spot just as she saw the three men especially Namjoon and Hoseok. Hoseok who was following form behind immediately spotted her “..Soo Jin?...” he stepped forward to stand at the front. “..Mr Kim ..just to introduce this is our new booking agent…Miss Ahn Soo Jin….Miss Ahn..this is..our director Mr Kim Namjoon from the music production and this is his right hand Mr Jung Hoseok…” “..annyong haseyo..Ahn Soo Jin imnida…please to meet you sir..” Soo Jin’s face turned red greeting the men while she bowed her head. “..why the hell they are here?...oh my god!..this must be ‘his’company…stupid!..stupid!...I should’ve checked…” she cursed in her head. The rest of the staff all stepped out form their cubicle too to greet the director. “….I’m please to meet you all and look forward to work with you all….please continue with what you’re doing..”. Namjoon didn’t say much and he knows he has to be professional even though he knows who Soo Jin is. Right now she is an employee at the agency and must be treated equally. As the director turned to walk away from the office Hoseok walked to her “…hello..Soo Jin…it’s good to see you again ..how are you?...” Hoseok was her classmate and used to be her ‘messanger’ whenever Yoongi wanted to meet her. “..I’m fine..Mr Jung…” she answered shyly. “..c’mon..it’s just us..call me Hobi…” “..we are in a work pace sir…I have to be formal..I don’t want the staff to see me indifferently…”. “..alright then…but outside just Hobi.. okay?..” Soo Jin just nodded her head and smiled. “…don’t worry too much about Namjoon…he’s like that but…he’s a reasonable person..…”again Soo Jin smiled as she gave out a small laugh. “..I’ll see you around…”Hoseok turned his body away and exited the office. Soo Jin let out a heavy sighed and rubbed her temple as she returned to her desk and started digging all the information about MYG Entertainment. What an idiot she think of herself for not checking before putting in her application. There were pictures of members of the board and management team.

 

She turned to Sena “..Sena…how long was it since you join in this agency?....” Soo Jin asked suddenly made the rest of the staffs looked at her. “..oh..not that long...we all started just around six months ago?...ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter