Choice

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Seokjin pov

 

Namjoon called me and asked if I can help him with an interview. He told me he didn’t actually want to ask me but Jimin was the one who suggested it. Jimin being reasonable to ask me to do it because it’s just how it is supposed to be. I was pretty busy too with a lot of deal to handle and I know Yoongi from the beginning doesn’t want to know about recruitment. It’s been a while since I did any interview because normally I will just let the heads or managers to do them. But this time I think Namjoon a bit concerned because this person is going to work very closely with him and Yoongi and requires a good skill and maybe some experience. I sat down at the long desk with Jimin to wait for the next candidate. I’ve checked her resume earlier Ahn Soo Jin. She has experience with former agency. Reason why she left the agency due to some personal matter which is not mentioned. I understand sometimes this happened among bosses and employees which we could call ‘office romance’ well it’s just a maybe and I don’t know for sure. I don’t really care about that. I just want to see how good she is. She walked in carrying her cute pink laptop bag. She’s not really tall and her body just in the right proportion. I could say she has a nice figure and she’s attractive too even though she is wearing glasses. Some men find women behind glasses are y and actually beautiful. She kept on pushing her glasses against the bridge of her nose. Probably she’s nervous. Anyway I still have a lot to see what she has in store for us. I calmly greeted her and offer her to take a seat. She responded politely.

 

She begins her presentation with a small introduction then move to the main agenda which I like. She spoke casually and her words are clear. I was impressed with her presentation. The strategy plan is straight forward and she also put up a back up plan for the scenario. I believe she’s already used to giving direction and negotiating with people. She is right for the post but I don’t know why Jimin put her under the waitlist. He told me the first two candidates have his strong recommendation but again it is entirely up to me who to pick. Probably Jimin just concerned about her previous problem with the former agency since Jimin is a very strict person. He doesn’t like to mix business with pleasure.

 

...two days later...

 

“..Jimin..you can informed her as soon as possible about her being hired....we don’t want to delay any longer...” “..yes..sir...” Jimin took the folder from the man who sat behind a black desk. Jimin opened the folder and saw the person’s resume who has successfully got through the interview. A wide smile planted on Jimin’s lips “...I knew you’ll make the right choice....” “..yeah?..”Jin gave him a questioning look as a sign he didn’t understand. “..sir..I know from the beginning that she is the right one...but I didn’t want to put down my recommendation because I want you to choose yourself. “..really?...” Jimin nodded his head “..I will inform Mr Kim Namjoon about this....” “..yes..you’ll do that...” Jin simply answered and winked.

 

“…Joon?...do you want to update me with anything ?...I’m a bit concern about the rookies they need a lot of exposure…because otherwise it’ll be a waste ..they are all very talented….” “….yeah..I do have something for them..it’s all in the marketing plan…and Jin hyung is handling it….”. Namjoon responded while he’s busied with his Ipad scrolling up and down with some structure plan on the device. He handed the Ipad to the CEO “..you can have a look at that…” Yoongi took it and scanned through it. “…there are still some vacant position which you mark in REDs here…I hope to see names soon….” Yoongi said as he looked up over the device. “..yeah..sure..that’s been looked after by Jimin…he did some interviews recently and last night Jin hyung told me..he did assist in the final stage of the interview and they found some candidates already….”Namjoon quickly told the CEO “..I know you all will do well…”.

 

Dear Miss Ahn Soo Jin,

 

We are please to inform you that your application at MYG Entertainment Agency as a Booking Agent is successful. Please report yourself at the HR department on Monday 05th Apr 2021 at 0900am on the 02nd Floor. Congratulations!.

 

Your sincerely,

Park Jimin

 

Soo Jin was jumping up and down. “…I made it!....oh..I must call Ae Young!..”. She quickly pressed the call button “…Ae Young..ah!...I love you!...” “…I know.. you !...” “..are you free now?....let’s go out…”. “..what happened?...a dumb rich guy finally proposed you?...” “....let’s go to the grill house…I’ll meet you in fifteen minutes…”. Soo Jin hang up “…this !...” Ae Young cursed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter