The Shooting

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…it’s good to be back finally…” Namjoon said while he’s resting his body on one of Yoongi’s leather couch in his office. “…yeah…and I’m glad the concert is a success…” the CEO added to his best friend’s claimed. “…how’s Soo Jin?..by the way..I just heard from Jin hyung that you’ve transferred her to his department….” “..she’s fine…yeah..I think it’s better for her….”. “…you’re over protective….” Namjoon smirked. “…what about you?....what about Kang Ae Young?...you have something to tell me….”Yoongi turned to . “..well…we are together now…but I just got back and haven’t got chance to call her yet…” “..you better do it fast unless you wanted to be ignored….I tell you..dealing with your girl is much more complicated than dealing with a dozen of your idols….” Yoongi warned him. Namjoon straightened up his body and looked at the CEO. “…I better go now then…”. The tall man stood up and quickly rushed exiting the office.

 

…the day of the filming…

 

The ‘Iris’ manager already at the filming site with the boys. It was to be filmed at a customised home set in the MYG building itself. Soo Jin was busy talking with the location manager and there’s another man who look after the settings. Joo Hyun walked into the area and looked around for someone. She saw Soo Jin looked so busy with two men. She spoke to one of the assistant to call Soo Jin that she wanted to see her. The girl walked to Soo Jin and told her that Bae Joo Hyun wanted to see her. “…hello Miss Bae…sorry to keep you waiting…anyway ..the boys are still in the dressing room…”. “..emm…what took them so long to get dressed?...” “..it’s normal like this…there are six of them…to be looked after…you may take a seat first…and help yourself with all the refreshements we have here…” Soo Jin pointed at the a table with foods and drinks. Joo Hyun rolled her eyes as she walked to the table to take a cup of coffee and took the nearest chair she could find.

 

The in house commercial video production team are actively at the shooting site. The writer giving an instruction to the members of iris. Each one of them was holding the cosmetic product. Scripts were handed to them individually to memorize their lines. A few shots and the filming continued until they did it perfectly. Right in the middle of the shooting Yoongi went to the site just to have a quick look. “..Yoongi!...”Joo Hyun waved at him and was too quick to rush to him. She peck a small kiss on his cheek with people around. “..Joo Hyun..please..this is work place…” Yoongi warned her a she stepped back. “..ahh..c’mon..Yoongi..everyone knows that we are friends…”.

 

Ahn Soo Jin pov…

 

I was so busy focussing on the boys’ while they were filmed. The boys look so fresh with their young good looks. It’s a bonus for Joo Hyun that surely her product will be known widely. Yoongi has been so generous still looking up for her even though he knew the truth about what happened in our past. I wanted to hate Joo Hyun..but she’s Yoongi’s friend now and I should respect that. I heard a voice called for Yoongi’s name. I looked up and so Yoongi was just walking in the area. Maybe my baby wants to see me of how am I doing with the first commercial project. I was about to approach him when I saw Joo Hyun already walking up too him. She is kissing him on the cheek. I felt my blood is boiling but I have to keep calm. I don’t want to make things worst by showing up in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter