Trouble

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the day Jungkook went to see Miji after not been able to visit for quite sometimes after the incident. So far Miji’s step father has stopped bothering her after he’s been locked up for a week in the cell. This time Jungkook brought along Jimin and Taehyung since they insisted on meeting Miji in person. The café was closed unfortunately that Saturday afternoon. “..that’s weird ....it’s normally opened...”. “...hey..Kook..didn’t you text her first ..to tell her that you’re coming?...” Jimin asked him. “...no..I want to surprise her....nevermind...she’ll probably at her apartment...c’mon...”. The younger led the two other males back to their car. He drove to Miji’s apartment which was as usual too quiet around the neighborhood too. “..is it always like this?...” Taehyung asked as he looked around the building. “..I think so...I’m not really sure because I’ve been here only once...” Jungkook said. The three of them stood in front of Miji’s door. Jungkook tried to press the bell when he noticed that the door’s lock was broken. He pushed opened the door and was shocked to see everything in the house was in a mess. “...Miji!...Miji!...” he called twice but there’s no answer. He went to bedroom but on one’s in there. “….Jungkook!...” it’s Jimin’s voice calling him from the kitchen area. Jungkook rushed into the kitchen where they found Miji was on the floor with blood on her clothes and there’s more on the floor. “…Miji!..oh..god!..what happen?..” the girl was half conscious “….h..he’s coming..a..again…with a few men…” “..Miji..you got to stay awake….I’m taking you the hospital…” He just lifted her up and carried her down to their car. Taehyung and Jimin followed him while Taehyung took behind the wheel as they drove off to the hospital.

 

“..Miji..please..wake up!...tell me where’s this bastard is….” “…a..at the machinery warehouse…” the girl passed out while in Jungkook arms. They arrived in front of the emergency room when Jungkook shouted “..help!..she’s been stabbed!...”. Miji was pushed into the room behind the frosted automatic glass door. “..calm down..Jungkook…she’ll be fine…” “..I should’ve come sooner….”Jungkook said regrettedly. “..you’re doing the best you can…” Taehyung told him as he tapped on his shoulder. Not long Yoongi arrived at the hospital “…hyung?....” “...I called him…”Jimin said. “..are you alright?...” Yoongi asked Jungkook in concerned. “..I’m fine…but Miji is still in the room…”. After about one and half hour waiting outside the room the door finally opened. “..Miss Miji Nomura?...” Jungkook stood up. “….as you’ve seen her earlier..she’s in a bad shape right now..the wound is quite deep but we did the operation just now and it stop the bleeding…other than that she just have a few bruises …which will healed in a few days…are you her guardian?..” “…I’m now…since there’s no one with her…” “…okay….you can see her..but she’s still unconscious after the surgery….”.

 

The four of them walked into the room and saw Miji’s sleeping figure on the hospital bed. “..I’m going to kill that bastard..”Jungkook muttered. “..Jungkook ..you’re not alone in this…we are here…” Taehyung said. “…hyung…I’m going to look for the machinery warehouse…Miji said something about it…he must be there…” “..Jungkook..isn’t it better we just call the police to handle it..” “..we will hyung…but let’s get our hands on him first…”. Jimin cut in. “..very well…let’s go…”.

 

They searched for the warehouse which was a bit further out of the town. The warehouse was a bit rundown. “..this must be it….”. They walked into it and there’s only like three people sitting down at the corner drinking some beer. “..Kwon Jun Seo!...” the three men looked up at Jungkook when he called. “..hey kid!...go home…why do you need him for?...”one of the men asked. “….I asked…where is Kwon Jun Seo?...” Jungkook repeated his question. “..I heard my name…..what’s going on?...” the man i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter