Worried

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“….Yoongi…we are fine…Soo Jin and Hobi just been warded into the hospital here….everything has been taken care of..” “..Joon..I’m taking the next flight out to Bangkok…I’m not staying here while she’s ..oh god!..this driving me crazy!..”. “..Kook!...please arrange to book the ticket…and you’re coming with me…”. “..but sir..who will mend the office?...” “..I’ll get Jin hyung to take care everything…and Jimin…yes..Jimin can manage the routines….”.

 

“…safe flight Yoongi…don’t worry about the office…”. “..thanks…hyung…let’s go Kook…”. Both Yoongi and Jungkook disappeared into the frosted glass door of the departure hall. “…hyung…have some drinks…don’t worry…noona will be fine…” the younger handed him a glass of juice after he asked from the flight attendant because Yoongi didn’t have anything since earlier. “..thanks ..Kook…I’m just too worried…and Hobi too..I hope he’s okay…”. The aircraft finally landed around 11am Bangkok time. “..we’ll go straight to the hospital….” Yoongi told the younger. Namjoon was waiting with a driver “..Yoongi!...over here!...” he was waving and both men rushed to him. “…any updates on them this morning?...” Yoong asked in concerned. “…both of them are resting now and off the oxygen…Hobi looks better…but Soo Jin is still in pain on her shoulder …they have put a shoulder brace on her for the time being…I’m sorry..” Namjoon said to him while Yoongi looked distress to the thought of Soo Jin being in pain.

 

They arrived at the hospital and hurriedly to where Soo Jin was. Namjoon showed the room and left him to go to Hoseok’s room with Jungkook. “…hey…how are you feeling?..” he walked closer to her and kissed her on the top of her head “..I’m fine..just a little pain on the shoulder…I shouldn’t have let you come here without me…” “…it’s my job..…we’ll be discharged soon anyway…I’ll be fine..” “…you’re not fine…you hurt your shoulder…you’re coming back with me…leave everything with Namjoon and Hobi…” he told her firmly. “…Yoongi..please..I don’t feel comfortable if you’re treating me this way…let me do this…what happened was just an accident…please…” she pleaded while holding his hands. “….okay..but promise me you’ll be careful…just one more…that’s it…then you’re coming home with me..” “..what do you mean..coming home?..” “..I’m staying here until the next concert…then we’ll go back to Korea together…that’s it..”.

 

Right after the second concert in Bangkok which was shifted to two days later after the fire and damage. The arena’s authority has been cooperating well to make the second day of the concert running successfully. MYG entertainment has released a notice of apology to all the fans and will compensate half of their tickets fee back to them. “..how do you feel?...is it still painful?…” Yoongi asked as he fixing the blanket behind her back on their way back to Korea. “..not too bad…you should rest yourself too…”. Yoongi returned back to Korea along with Soo Jin and Jungkook after the second day of the concert finished. While Namjoon and the rest of the crew members still on the Asia tour which their next destination is Singapore.

 

Kim Seokjin pov…

 

I’m supposed to have a meeting with the ‘ever beauty’cosmetic director. The instruction came from Yoongi’s office to cooperate where is possible. I waited in the meeting room along with my assistant and our marketing manager. The door opened and a lady walked in accompanied by our staff. Surprisingly she came alone. I have expected that the director is going to be a woman. She’s a beauty though she looks arrogant in her own way. Maybe that’s just her style. I remember Namjoon did mention that she was Yoongi’s high school friend that’s why he’s doing a favour for her. He also said that Yoongi dated during high school. But I’m not sure which one he was referring to. I thought there’s only Ahn Soo Jin. It’s normal to date more than just one girl. Probably she was too. He’s quite a player that boy!.I welcomed her as she took a seat in front of me.

 

“..welcome…I’m Kim Seokjin …and this is my assistant Mr Do and this is Miss Im Na Na our marketing manager. “..hi..please to meet you al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter