Japanese Food

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been two weeks Soo Jin been out of job. There was no news about her application at the MYG Entertainment agency. Soo Jin went out for a lunch with Ae Young at a Japanese restaurant somewhere in Seoul. It was Ae young’s treat since she got an extra pay form her overtime shift. “...this is so good Ae Young....thank you for treating me...I’m the penniless here...” “..hey..don’t say that..you’ll get a job soon....” Ae Young touched her hands. “..c’mon..let’s order something nice....what do you fancy?...sashimi?...” Ae Young asked as she browsing through the menu. “..I’ll eat anything you order...sake please....” Soo Jin answered with a small laugh. They were in the middle of enjoying their food when they saw three men and a woman walked in and sat down at a table which was two tables away from them. One of them kind of familiar to Soo Jin.

 

“..hey...when I say this don’t look up ...wait after a while okay...” Soo Jin said in a whisper. “....what is it?..” “....The three men and the woman who just walked in.. I know them....” she said in low tone of voice. Slowly Ae Young looked up and her eyes widened “..it’s him!...the one I told you about having stiches on his hand!...” “..the one with the black hair and pale skin is Min Yoongi...my ex boy friend during high school...damn..he looks good as he used to be...” “..really?....so what about the one with the silver hair?...what’s his name?...” “..Kim Namjoon..did you attend his wound last time?...” “..yes...I like his dimple...” Ae Young said giggling. “..The other one is Jung Hoseok...these three are good friends and I’m surprised to see they’re still together....” “..Soo Jin..ah..what about the girl?...” Soo Jin looked up “..I’m not sure....but she does look like Bae Joo Hyun...but she look a bit different....maybe she had a nose job ..” Soo Jin can’t help it but to wonder that those two still together. “..aren’t you going to say hi?...” her best friend asked suddenly. “..no way!...you’re crazy...he’s the last person I want to meet again...”. A waitress walked to their table with their order. “..wow..this look delicious...let’s eat..” Ae Young said. Soo Jin who was hungry earlier on seemed to lost her appetite seeing her first love and the person who betrayed her.

 

“..Ae Young..I need to use the ladies room first...” “..yeah..okay..” .Soo Jin stood up and walked to the washroom. The ambient of the restaurant so soothing with a soft Japanese traditional music in the back ground. Soo Jin made into the washroom. After washing her hands and she stared at herself in the mirror and remembered Joo Hyun she saw earlier on, there’s no way Yoongi will find her attractive anymore. She’s with glasses and with her age now almost 28 years old how can she compared herself with Joo Hyun who looked so stunning. She straightened up her blouse and walked out of the wash room. She stood froze as she face the man she hasn’t seen for the last decade. “...Soo Jin?...” she could still hear he called her name. “...h..hello...Yoongi..it’s been a long time..” she responded calmly while feeling uneasy she fixed her glasses with shaking hands. “...are you alone?...” he asked as he looked around “...who would be eating alone at a fine restaurant...” she answered “..I’m with a friend....” she said as she moved slowly to walk past him “...I..emm..well..” he looked at the man’s room then back to her “..you should go ...I..well ..good to see you...excuse me..” Soo Jin bowed her head a little and just give out a light smile then walked past him. “..!...of all people and places ..why the I need to bump into him...” she muttered underneath her breath.

 

“ are you alright?...” Ae Young couldn’t help but to notice that her friend was sweating on the forehead. “....yeah..I’m fine...I just felt overheat suddenly....must be the sake just now...”. They continue eating and Soo Jin didn’t want to look anywhere else except her food. By the corner of her eyes she could see Yoongi walked back to their tabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter