The Job

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning sun was shining brightly and the busy street was pack of people walking. Soo Jin was browsing the shops not knowing exactly what she wanted. After feeling so tired she walked into a coffee shop and settled at a table in the corner after ordering some coffee. She slowly sipped her coffee enjoying the view from the glass window. The door dinged and a couple walked in with the man walked to the cashier to order while the girl made her way to the a table that was on the far end of the café. The man turned after paying the cashier revealing Min Yoongi. She quickly put up the stand menu infront of her just to cover her from them. The girl must be Joo Hyun. “..aaishh..that jerk!....he’s everywhere!...” Soo Jin muttered to herself. There’s no doubt those two were still together. She saw Joo Hyun raised from her chair and headed to the washroom. After finishing her coffee Soo Jin quickly walked to the door and left the café before Yoongi or Joo Hyun saw her.

 

“...Jimin...can you arrange for an interview for all the listed names here....these are with the right qualifications ....” . Namjoon told Jimin who is the head of administrations. “...yes Mr Kim..leave it to me...I’ll arrange the necessaries....but when do you want the interview?....” he asked back. Park Jimin the blonde haired man with plump lips famous for his great charms around the company was a dedicated worker. He is actually Yoongi and Namjoon close friend and most trusted but they work professionally whenever around the office. “..make it in end of this week...Friday...I’ll be free all day...” he said as he turned away then stopped and looked back at the young administrator “...ahh..I want you to help me during the interview too...” “..not a problem...I’ll be there sir...”.

 

There’s nothing to watch on the TV instead she reached for her laptop and switched it on. “..oohh..I’ve got mail...” she quickly click on to it and it was a respond from the MYG Entertainment agency.

 

Dear Miss Ahn Soo Jin,

We are please to inform you that your application as a Booking Agent is received. Please make yourself available for the first interview on Friday 09th Mar 2021 at 09am. Please bring along your original copies of all the relevant certificates for verification. Below is the venue where the interview will take place.

All the best!.

 

MYG Entertainment Agency

05th Floor

MYG complex

Gangnam Gu, Seoul

 

Yours sincerely

Park Jimin

Head of Administrator

 

Quickly she pulled out her phone to call Ae Young. “...I’ve been called for an interview!...” “...wow..that’s great Soo Jin...I wish you all the best!..you’ll get it babe...” Ae Young who was in the middle of her shift. “..Thanks Ae Young...I must prepare myself...it’s just a few days away!...oh my god!...I don’t know what to wear...” Soo Jin excited voice was too loud on Ae Young’s phone. “...just wear something y ...show your curve a bit..” Ae Young teased as she was giggling on the other line. “...what if the interviewer is an old strict woman?..you !...”. Soo Jin could hear her best friend was laughing out loud.

 

One after another dresses ,tops , skirts thrown on the bed. Soo Jin can’t find anything that really suitable for the interview. She woke up early just to prepare herself. She didn’t want to be late at least she should be there thirty minutes earlier. Finally she put on a simple plain dark top with a tailored pants. She put on a creamy blazer on top of the blouse. Fixing her her shoulder length haired loose. She put on a light make up because being Soo Jin she was never too care about make up. Fixing her glasses as the final touch she was ready to go for the interview.

 

She drove to the intended area and parked her car somewhere quite a distant from the building. She entered the building and approached the receptionist counter “...good morning..can I help you?..” a young girl at the receptionist greeted her. “..yes..I’m here for an interview...on the 5th floor...” “..you may just proceed to the elevator and there will be a staff to assist you there....” “..thank you...” she said while bowing her head. She glanced at her watch it was only 8.40 and she still has 20minutes before the interview started. She pressed the elevator door and just when the door about to close a man with a dark hair dressed up in an expensive looking suits stopped the door from closing. “..sorry..I’m in a hurry...” he said while bowing his head a little and he looked a bit shy. He was so gorgeous though and tall. She noticed there were some tattooes crafted on every of his right fingers. There could be more under his sleeves that’s normally the case. He looked young she thought. Soo Jin just gave out a light smile at him. The elevator stopped at the 5th floor “..excuse me...my stop is here..” Soo Jin finally spoke and bowed her head to the boy as she stepped out of the elevator. He just smiled at her showing his cute bunny teeth. There were already a few other people who were seated in a row of chairs. Then a young boy approac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter