Waitlist

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…sir…do you want to go through the waitlist candidates after the first interview?...” the head administrator stood in front of Kim Namjoon who was stuck behind his desk since the last three hours “..eemm…just leave it there Jimin…I’ll go through it later…” the young head administrator placed the folder on his desk. “..I’m on way out now sir…”. Namjoon nodded his head as Jimin left him with his typing.

 

Jimin pov

 

I entered Namjoon hyung’s office. He was so busy typing something on his keyboards. I brought in the waitlisted candidates for him to review before he do the next round of the interview. I managed to choose three out of the six I interviewed last week. Namjoon hyung should ask his brother Kim Seokjin to assist with the interview if he is so busy. As for Yoongi hyung surely will not too care with the recruitment since he is a straightforward person. He has delegated his people under him to make decision. That’s what I admire him most because he has trust those work closely with him. Unlike Namjoon hyung he feels it’s his responsibilities even the people below him making mistakes. I guess he just being careful.

As for the waitlisted candidates for the post I used my own judgement and of course taking into account their qualifications. There were really two who are competitive and as for Ahn Soo Jin she’s my third on the list because of her past history with her former agency. Otherwise she is the right person. But I can’t put a blind eye on what happened to her. I don’t know too if she’s telling the truth that her work got sabotaged that she got fired. I can tell that she was almost into tears on the day. I leave it to Namjoon hyung which one will be hired.

 

Jimin was at his desk when his desk phone rang. “…Jimin..can you come to my office?...” “...right away sir…” he stood up and made his way to the elevator because Namjoon’s office is on the 06th floor. He knocked on the door and opened the door after he heard a small ‘enter’ coming from inside. “…can you just handle this…I’m trusting you with all the necessaries…I’m too busy….”. Namjoon told him which really surprised him. “..but sir..did you go through with the comments I wrote down for each of them?...” Jimin look at him with a questioning look. “..honestly..I didn’t..I have to finish this…” “..sir…what about Mr Kim Seokjin..probably he can assist with the interview…since this is also involve in promoting ….. it will not be fair if all the interviews done by me….it’s not that I don’t want to do it....”. “..okay I’ll ask him to do the interview with you….”.Namjoon cut his words.

 

Soo Jin opened her received email and found one from the MYG Entertainment. Her eyes widened “..is this for real?....”

 

Dear Miss Ahn Soo Jin ,

 

Congratulations! you are invited to come for the second round of the interview. Please prepare some presentations on the work scope for the applied post as a booking agent in our entertainment agency. Please see below for the details of the interview. We look forward into seeing you again. All the best of luck!.

 

Date : 30th Mar 2021, Tuesday

Time : 09am

Venue : 05th Floor

MYG Entertainment Complex

Gangnam Gu, Seoul

 

Yours sincerely,

Park Jimin

 

Soo Jin was so happy and immediately getting on with her presentation. “…yes…”. She chuckled happily and started off with something on her laptop. She stayed up till late to complete her presentation. The interview will be in three days time. She still have time to make changes where is needed with her presentation. She laid down in her bed and sleeping just didn’t come easily to her lately.

 

Ahn Soo Jin pov

 

Just as soon as I opened my email was so surprised that they called me for a second interview. How much I cursed the Park guy f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter