Resign

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...a few days later...

 

The following Monday was the beginning of the week after the party. Ae Young called her and wondering what happened to her that night. She didn’t tell her the exact things. Instead ae Young was on cloud nine when Namjoon sent her back home that night. She thanked her best friend for bringing her along and she really had a good time. Soo Jin went to work as usual and settled in her cubicle. She took out a white envelop from her bag and stared at it for a while. “..Sena...I’m going to the head office for a while...okay...” “..yes..eonnie...”. Soo Jin walked out and got on the elevator headed to the second floor. “..Miss Ahn...good morning it’s been a while since I saw you...” “..hello Taeyong..good to see you too...” “..why are you here?...if I may ask?..” the man looked at her curiously. “...is Mr Park already here?...” she asked. “..he is but I think he went down to the cafeteria for a while ..why?...” “..it’s okay...can you justpass this to him...it’s important...”. “..sure no problem....” Taeyong took the white envelop and smiled. “..okay..I’ll see you around Taeyong...”.

 

“..Mr Park...this is for you...” Taeyong handed him the envelop just as Jimin was about to walk into his office. “..who is it from?...” he asked “..oohh..it’s Miss Ahn..she was here earlier...” “..Miss Ahn?...” “..yes sir...” “..okay thanks....”. Jimin walked into his office and sat down behind his desk. He took out the piece of paper out form the envelop and saw the top letter head which it said ‘ Letter of Immediate Resignation’ and below name was signed by Ahn Soo Jin. “...what the has happened to her?...” Jimin was shocked with the letter and decided to call Namjoon. “...are you busy?...I need to see you...like now...”. He put away his phone and took the letter with him as he exited his office. “..I’m off to KimPd’s office if anyone looking for me...” he told Taeyong and walked away.

 

“..yes..Jimin..please come in...it must be important that you have to come here...” “..yes..hyung...I just want to be sure about this...before I responded ...” he said as he handed him the letter. Namjoon took it and read the content. “...no...I object to this ...we need her Jimin...the Asian tour is right around the corner...we don’t have time to hire a new one again...”. “..I know hyung...but we cannot stop her if this is her decision....and we allowed for a one month notice...”. “..let me talk to her first....I’ll just ask her if she can stay at least until the concert in Japan is done....she can leave after that....”. “..okay...I’ll leave it to you and let me know in order for me to respond to her letter....” . “..okay...I’ll let you know...”.

 

Soo Jin’s phone dinged with a notification. It’s Kimpd’s sending a message to him.

 

Kimpd : “...can we meet over coffee perhaps?...don’t worry this is all work related only...”

Soo Jin : “..sure...where and when?...”

Kimpd : “...good...the café across the street 3pm later...”

Soo Jin : “..I’ll be there...”

 

Soo Jin glanced at her wrist watch when it’s almost 3pm. “...Sena..I’m seeing Kimpd now...incase anyone’s looking for me okay...” “..yes..sure eonnie..”. She quickly picked up her handbag and left. Soo Jin went to the café across their building and saw Namjoon already waiting for her. She walked to him “..hello Soo Jin...take a seat...”. Soo Jin used to be so friendly with Namjoon when she dated Yoongi before but it’s now all she felt was nervousness seeing him sitting down in his expensive suit. “...well..how are you these days Soo Jin?...” “..I’m fine Mr Kim...” “..it’s just us..call me Namjoon...” Soo Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter