Broken Up

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi pov...

 

I know I have hurt Soo Jin. But no matter what I love her. I need to talk to her and explain things to her. Damn!..now her phone is switch off. I think she didn’t want to talk to any one. What have I done?. Please Soo Jin...please forgive me..I promise l will make it up with you. I drove as fast as I can to her apartment. My heart is pounding like crazy. I called Jungkook earlier to ask about my phone if he was the one to brought it back but he said no. It’s obvious Joo Hyun was the one who took my phone. I was such an idiot to listen to her stupid whining. Jungkook told me he met Soo Jin last night down at the elevator and she was crying. Jungkook sounded angry earlier on. He said Soo Jin looked at her best last night just to see me but I didn’t make an effort at all to look for her last night. I thought she still wants her space. I arrived in front of her apartment. Her car was there and it means she’s home. I took a deep breath and press the door bell.

 

...end of pov...

 

It’s almost lunch time when Yoongi went to Soo Jin’s apartment. He climbed up to her floor and stood infront of her door. He pressed the bell. It rang more than three times only the door was opened. “...Soo Jinie...can we talk?...” Soo Jin stared at him “....please...”. Soo Jin opened the door wider and he stepped in “..thanks...” he whispered. “...look..I’m sorry for what happened last night...I didn’t see your message...I was so busy...” ‘..yes...you were busy with Bae Joo Hyun...that you didn’t even have time to check your phone or answered your damn phone!...” Soo Jin shot at him. “..I know I acted dumb...but I’m here to make amends with you Soo Jinie....”. “..you know what Yoongi...no matter how many times we patch things up ...it bound to be broken again..and again..I’m tired with everything..I’m tired of seeing Joo Hyun running around after you....and what’s worse is...you...you’re leading her...giving her hope ....” “...Stop it!...I know I did wrong!...I’m sorry...but ...I’m not encouraging her ...I told her that we are just friends...”. “...let’s just break up....” Soo Jin finally said. “..what?...” Yoongi walked to her “....let’s break up...it’s for the better...”she said with the tears pooled in her eyes. “..baby...don’t do this....you didn’t mean it....”. “....I’m sorry Yoongi...maybe we are just not meant for each other.....you just live the way you are and I live mine....” She said looking at him with the tears already flowing like a waterfall. Yoongi stared at her speechless “...Soo Jin...” he managed and tried to reach out for her. Soo Jin flinched “..don’t!..” and she just cried.

Jungkook brought Yoongi back to his apartment much later in the evening. He was dead drunk and passed out at he club with Namjoon and Hoseok . The young assistant took care of him and put him to bed after taking off his clothes and shoes. “...idiot!....he should just take care of noona.....”. Jungkook left after closing the door behind him. “...You know what’s best for you....” Ae Young wrapped her arms around her best friend. “..hey..whatever it is..I’m here ...okay...” she added. Soo Jin hugged her best friend back “...I should be fine...don’t worry...if not just look for my body along the Han river....” Soo Jin joked “...don’t you dare!...” Ae Young hit her by the arm. They both retired for the night when Ae Young returned back to her place. Soo Jin went to lie down in her bed while the man’s face still on her mind. She lost him when he was pleading at her. What’s next? She thought. She didn’t know exactly what she want now. Her dream to be with Yoongi all gone because of her own decision. Will she regret this later? The sound of the wind blowingfrom outside her window made her longing for that someone. She knew sleep won’t come to her easily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter