Revelation

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“...yah!..Jeon Jungkook!...you didn’t listen to what I was saying earlier!...” Yoongi snapped at him when he told him to prepare the document before he was heading to a meeting. “..I’m sorry..sir....right away...I’ll get it ready...”. Just after a few minutes Jungkook came back to the CEO office with a folder in his hands. He carefully placed it on the table for Yoongi to check. “..is everything here?...” he asked “..yes Mr Min...and the meeting will be in ten minutes time...” Yoongi flipped through the documents for a while then he stood up “..okay let’s go...”. The young CEO with his personnel assistant walked side by side headed to the board room. All the attendees in the room stood up when the CEO walked in and took his seat right at the head of the long oblong table.

 

“..good morning..everyone...I guess you all knew why we are here today ...and I hope to hear updates from each one of you....our new agency are hiring new employees which I leave it to you all to manage...I just want to see results...” the young CEO started off. Then one after the other each member gave out their presentations. Yoongi concluded the meeting by thanking all the directors who attended. He stood up followed by Jungkook tailing him from behind. “..sir..you have a lunch engagement today with Miss Bae...” Yoongi stopped midway for a while then continued walking “....do you want me to cancel it?...” the assistant knew his boss too well when he was reluctant to go. “...do it...” he simply said. They rode on the elevator until it reached to the seventh floor where Yoongi’s office was.

 

Once in his office Yoongi settled in his chair and rest his body against it. Jungkook was on the phone doing what was necessary. “....it’s all done..sir...” “..what did you tell her?..” he asked “..the usual..you tied up with a very important meeting...” Yoongi gave out a small laugh and pointed at Jungkook. “...that’s why I keep you by my side...by the way mind telling me what was on your mind earlier?....” the CEO asked while looking at his assistant. “...me?..bother?...n..nothing...” “..c’mon kook..I know ..there’s something on your mind..you never not paying attention to me except if there’s something..” Yoongi still persuaded the younger to say something and he will call him with his nick name whenever they were alone. “..well...I met a girl in the elevator...I never see her around here before...and she looked trouble at first...then I asked...she suddenly cried...”Yoongi turned to look at him “..who was she?..” Jungkook shook his head “..I don’t know sir...” “..why are you so concerned?...she probably one of the employee’s girlfriend or wife...maybe got into a fight....c’mon...don’t get this thing concerned you...let’s go for a drink..I’m freaking bored in here!...”.

 

“…how’s did the recruitment doing?....” Jin asked his younger brother as he going through some paperwork. “…yeah…the interview is today hyung…but since you called me for this ..I just let Jimin handle it…” “…oh.really?...” “…yes..Jimin is capable and he knows what I would be looking for…..you know how thorough he is and he’s very specific with the people who work around him….” Kim Seokjin is Namjoon older brother. He’s also Yoongi’s business partner. But he is concentrating more on the marketing and promotion side. “..I trust you with your work….” Jin close the folder and put it away. “….hey..once the recruitment is done..what do you say if…held a party….well..it’s for all the employees…so this will motivate our staff more….” The elder suggested. “…I don’t know …I’ll discuss it with Yoongi first…you know how he dislike parties…I mean big celebration….that weirdo!...”. “..hey!..he’s still your boss….”. “..sorry hyung…”. “..how’s your hand?...is it okay now?...” it didn’t escape him from noticing the stitches on his hands. Namjoon has always been the clumsy and careless one when it comes to handicraft. He was trying to fix t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter