The Show

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...the day at COEX...

 

The show will begin at 8pm. The hall was already filled up and mostly youngsters. The stage was set up beautifully. Our stage manager managed to do his fantastic arrangement. “..Ae Young..ah..where are you?...I can’t wait for you forever...the show is about to start...” Soo Jin been waiting for her best friend at the entrance. Otherwise she won’t be able to pass through. “..I’m almost there...just walking in.....I’m running now...” the other girl answered with heavy breathing. Not long she appeared rushing to Soo Jin who was waving at her. “..c’mon...it’s about time....”. It started with the colorful lightings brighten up the stage followed by the sound of the music blasted the whole area. Six figures appeared on the stage and one of the vocalist’s voice srated singing. The beats changed to a faster one then one after the other vocalist picking up their lines. Followed by the rappers. They dance synchronically along the beat and a loud cheers from the crowds. The youngsters mostly knew already the songs sang along with them. “...they are amazing ..Soo Jinie!...just look at the crowds!...” “..I know....” Soo Jin was so happy and overwhelmed.

 

“..wow...these boys are really talented...” Jimin shouted close to Taehyung’s ear. “..yeah...they are....”. Standing not far from them were Hoseok and Namjoon. “...Joon...they’re going to be a successful group...” Hoseok said to him. Namjoon just nodded his head while folding his two arms across his chest. “...yes..I’m so please....this song going to make a hit...Yoongi has been working so hard on this...”.

 

The show went on for about two hours with thirty minutes break in between. On the second part of the show ‘ Iris’ will only perform about three songs toward the closing of the show. There were three other really new groups performed just to give them an exposure. Soo Jin went to the back stage with Ae Young when she encountered with the COEX CEO Nam Joo Hyuk. “..hello..Miss Ahn...good to see you again...” “..oh..hello Mr Nam...I didn’t expect you be here...thanks for supporting the show....” Soo Jin bowed her head to the CEO. “....of course I’m going to be here....congratulations...look like it’s a successful performance....” he told her. “..thanks again Mr Nam...I appreciate your help....”. “..none at all....and just call me by my name Joo Hyuk...”. “..yes...thank you..Joo Hyuk ssi...”. Soo Jin and Ae Young ended up going home around 2am. It was indeed a tiring night for her but it’s worth it.

 

It was a Saturday the next day. Soo Jin woke up late and lazily after washing up she walked into her kitchen. She made herself a cup of coffee and eating just a bowl of cereal. She went through her social media just incase there’s anything about last night’s show. There were so many and the show was already on you tube with millions viewers. Thousands of comment about ‘Iris’ being a rookie group with many begging for them to be debuted soon. Soo Jin’s eyes widened and she was so happy. Her phone dinged with a notification. It’s from the director.

 

KimPd : “..sorry to bother you on you day off...please come to the office ...”

Miss Ahn : “...I’ll be there....”

 

Soo Jin rushed to the office wearing casually since it’s her day off. She went straight to the director’s office. She walked in and there were a few people already in the meeting room. “..good morning...sorry to keep you all waiting...” Soo Jin walked feeling a little embarrass. “...it’s okay..Miss Ahn...I apologize too for the short notice...take a seat...”. Soo Jin took one of the chair and sat down in front of Hoseok. “..hi..morning Soo Jin..” Hoseok greeted her with his cheerful smile. Soo Jin responded back with a smile. “..first of all...I like to congratulate to everyone involve for the first show that MYG Entertainment ever had since it is newly set up as a underling of Bighit...” ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter