Lust

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.. two days later…

 

Miji was awake realising she’s in a hospital. “..good morning Miss…how are you feeling today?...” a nurse who was doing her routine walked in to take her blood pressure and temperature. “…a lot better….am I in a hospital?...” “..yes…miss..indeed….a gentle man brought you in last night after you fainted…” she recalled the tattooed guy helped her when her step father was beating her up. “..oohh..when can I go home?...” she asked the nurse again. “….the doctor will see you again later….he will let you know …you should eat the food….you need it miss…”. “..thank you…” Miji saw a bowl and guessed it must be a porridge with a glass of covered orange juice next to it. “..here..let me…help you…”the nurse pushed the small trolley desk towards her. “..I’ll leave you to finish it…”. She opened the lid of the bowl and it was a porridge. She slowly ate it and drink the juice. Not long a doctor walked in “..Miss Nomura…good morning..how are you?..” “..I’m fine doctor..thank you…” “..very well..your bruises will heal in few days time…other than that you’re in good health...I’ll give you some pain killers and use it when necessary….you can go home today…the hospital bill has been paid off already..you don’t need to worry….” “...thank you…”.The doctor left then she got out of bed to clean up. She looked herself in the mirror. Her cheeks no longer swollen except her lips there’s still a small cut on it. After a short wash she quickly put back on her clothes which was placed in the bathroom . She jumped upon seeing Jungkook was standing by a small table in the room. “…ooohh..I’m sorry…to startle you..how are you?....I couldn’t come yesterday..due to work…” “…oohh..no…it’s okay…I’m much better ..thank you…”she responded in a small voice. “..I brought you some food…in case you’re hungry…” Jungkook told her as he held up a paper bag. “…look…Mr..emm..” “..Jungkook…Jeon Jungkook..” Jungkook quickly told her his name. “…Mr Jeon…I don’t know who you are…I really appreciate your kindness…but I just don’t want to burden you…”. “.. just..Jungkook….I understand but at least can I be your friend?….your step father whoever he is…you never know he’ll beat you again…Miji…please..”. Miji looked down “…I feel so ashame of myself…the way my step father treat me…”. “…we might not know each other …but let me help you…” Jungkook said to her with full of hope. The girl nodded her head “….I will pay back your money…and thank you again…”.

 

“…can I send you home?...” Jungkook asked her as they were about to leave the hospital. “…emm..I’m fine taking the bus…” “..no..please just make use of me while I’m around…I ‘ll send you back…”. Miji finally gave in and nodded her head. “..just wait here..I’ll bring the car around…”. A black BMW appeared in front of Miji the screen rolled down “…get in….” Miji got on the car and fastened her seat belt. She scanned around the car which filled up with the smell of the leather seat. She asked suddenly “…is this normally a rich thug like you drive?...” “..what?...” Jungkook asked in confused. “..emm..I mean..no offense..you..and your friend last time…you’re in some kind of a gang right?...”. Jungkook smiled “..is that what you think of me being a thug?....” she turned to look at him “…yes..because you have tattoos all over your fingers…could be more on your body too…that’s like a gangster’s trademark…”. “..to answer to your curiousity..firstly this is not my car ..this my boss’s car..the man who was with me last time……secondly I’m not a thug ..I’m just an errand boy….”. Miji only managed a small “…oohh….I’m sorry…for assuming that…” “...it’s okay…where do you live?....” she told him the address and showed the way too.

 

“..thanks for sending me…”. “…no problem …do you want me to go up with you?...” “…no..it’s okay…”. “..just go first I’ll be here till you go in…”. The girl walked slowly to the apartment building. “…hey!..you !...where were you that night?...” her step father was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter