Vintage

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

..Kim Taehyung pov…

 

I can’t believe that after so long I meet her again. Yoon Mi Young, my best friend and the girl that I missed so much. She disappeared after about two months I dated Ye Ri. Probably it was my fault that I neglected her because I was so busy focussing on Ye Ri, my girlfriend at that time. She didn’t even say goodbye to me and didn’t tell me where she went. I thought I was in love with Ye Ri that it didn’t really bother me that she was gone. But after a few months I began to look for her and asked around that knew her. No one seemed to know. I got frustrated and regretted on the way I treated her especially when I was dating Ye Ri. She came to me on evening telling me that Ye Ri was cheating behind my back. I got so angry and I yelled at her saying that she was jealous that I had a girlfriend. The actual thing was that I was really pressured by Ye Ri who was so jealous of her and it caused us into a big fight. Not long after I found out from Jimin that Ye Ri actually was cheating behind my back with another guy in the same college. I didn’t want to believe Jimin at first but after I caught her with my own eyes I started regretting it if only I listen to Mi Young from the beginning she would not have gone leaving me without a word.

 

…end of Pov….

 

Yoongi has been discharged after three days in the hospital. He told Jungkook that SooJin will be sending him back home and told him just to stay with Miji. Jungkook was resting his body on the small couch in the room. Suddenly there’s a beeping sound that made him awake. “…Miji?...” the girl moved her head from side to side. “…Miji?..” the girl slowly opened her eyes but she looked so weak. Jungkook quickly rushed to the door and called the nurse. The nurse ran quickly to the room and found Miji was awake. “…stay still Miss…the doctor will be here in a minute…” Miji turned to look at Jungkook “…don’t worry..Miji…don’t be afraid…you’re in the hospital and I’m here…” Jungkook told her. She stared to cry “…ssshhh..don’t cry …you’ll be fine…” Jungkook held her hands. A doctor walked in and examining Miji. “..Miss Nomura?...can you remember anything?...” Miji nodded but her tears continuously rolling down her cheeks. “..good…you’re a brave and strong girl….don’t think too much “….Mr Jeon..it’s good that she has woken up…she might be a little shaken up…we’ll let her rest for awhile…and I’ll prescribe her with some medication….”. “..Thank you doctor…”. Then the man in the white long coat exited the room.

 

Miji turned her gaze to the flower which was placed on the small table in her room. Jungkook noticed her staring at the flower. “..do you like the flowers?...” she nodded her head “..it’s beautiful…thank you…” “..you must be hungry..do you want to eat something?...a porridge maybe?...” the girl nodded her head. “..I’ll get one for you..because I didn’t prepare anything..I didn’t know when you’ll be awake…”. He left in a hurry to get some take away food.

 

Jungkook came back hurriedly and shocked to see Miji was not in bed. Then he heard the sound of water in the washroom. “...she must be inside …” he waited outside the door worriedly. The door opened then Miji walked out slowly holding on to her ribs. Jungkook quickly held her by the arms to help her. “..you shouldn’t got out of bed too soon..you’re still in pain…”. “…I can’t hold it I need to use the bathroom earlier..”. She retunred back to the bed while Jungkook carefully placed the food container in front of her. “…please eat…”. Miji took the spoon and slowly feed herself. “..how long has it been since I’m here?...” “…almost five days…”. “..my café…”. “..Miji…don’t worry about anything..just focus on getting well…okay..”. She remained quiet just continued eating her food “…Miji..if you’re that worried..I can check the café for you..if you allow me…” “..I just need you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter