A Visit

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook pov...

 

It’s been almost three weeks since I saw the girl named ‘Miji’ at the small café with hyung. Ad hyung told me I should give my number to her. But I was so damn shy to do that. I kept on remembering her since that encounter. I noticed too she was the one working in that café. It’s probably the café just out of the city and it’s located just around a small town area. I wanted to see her again perhaps for a drink. I recalled she gave me a complimentary cakes that day and I shared it with Jimin and Taehyung hyungs. They like the cake s and said next time I should bought more. Yes why not I’ll go there this weekend. Yoongi hyung doesn’t really ask for me so much lately eversince Soo Jin noona is staying with him. It’s a good thing too. I don’t have to worry too much about his well being. Noona surely be looking after him well. She’s a responsible woman and hyung is so lucky to have a girl like her. He should marry her soon.

 

..end of pov...

 

Miji just got home from the café that evening. She opened the door to the apartment and was shocked to see the living room was in a mess. Broken chair and coffee table was turned upside down. Some broken glasses on the floor. She put down her bag and took a trash bag to pick up the broken glasses. The bathroom door was opened and there’s her step father walked out looking so drunk. “..oohh...good you just got back !....give me the money now...I need to pay some lads...” “..father..I don’t get that much today..please wait for another week...I will give it to you...” “..shut up you !...” a hand landed on her cheek. The slap was so hard that her lips bleed. “..father!..please don’t hurt me..I promise I will give you the money...” within another seconds she was already kicked on the stomach. The drunken man pulled her by the arm roughly then pushed her against the wall. “..you dare to give me !...you’re lying !...” she was hit hard by the cheek again. She can feel her face was swollen and she cried out hard because of the pain. The man saw her handbag on the sofa and took out her purse. He found some notes and took them all. “..I know you have it....” the laughed out loud then exited the apartment.

 

Miji cried alone in the apartment. She hated her step father so much. She wanted to leave so many times but remembered her mother told her to look after the coffee shop because it’s the only thing she has left for her. She cleaned up the mess and attended her own wounds. There were marks on her arms and her back after being pushed hard against the hard wall. Her lips were bruised and her cheeks were swollen. She quickly put some ice to help the soreness. The poor girl sat on her bed and thought of her mother. She missed her so much and wish her mother was still there. Miji knew her step father was only marrying her mother for money. It’s not that her mother really rich but our life was not that hard. Her father who was a Japanese died when she was only three in a car accident. That’s when her mother re married. The girl finally fell asleep endearing pain all over her body.

 

The coffee shop looked quiet just like the last time. He walked in noticing a middle age man reading his newspaper with a cup of coffee in front of him at the end of the shop. Jungkook went to the counter and waited since there’s no one attending him. Not long Miji walked out from the door as if it’s a kitchen. “..ohh..good morning…can I help you with your order?...” she remembered him as the tall man with tattoos. While Jungkook was surprised to see her wearing mask only to see her eyes. “..emm...yes..can I have the banana milk shake and the pie…” “…that will be krw 17,500 ..sir..” after he paid the amount “..I’ll send it to your table in a moment..sir…”. Jungkook waited at his table while scrolling up an down his phone when suddenly the phone dinged with a notification.

 

Jimin hyung : “..hey dude!..where did you go?....I didn’t see you this morn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter