The Club

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

…at the club…

 

“..Kook!...over here!...”Jimin called from one of the table the club they usually hang out. The tall young man walked to his friend. “…hello Jungkook…it’s been a while since we met again..” the light pink haired Kim Taehyung greeted the younger. “..hello..hyung…how are you?...” Jungkook gave a fist bump to the elder. “..I’m good…just a bit busy with business…”. Kim Taehyung a chaebol who owns a lot of clubs around the country. “…how are you keeping up with your work?...sometimes you work like a robot….”Jimin said as he took a sip of his beer. “..well…Yoongi hyung been so busy…I have to be there for him…I don’t mind anyway…I have nothing to do…” the younger answered and took a glass of the beer for himself too. “….you should get yourself a girl…” Taehyung told him teasingly. “..naa..I’ll pass…not the right time yet…I ‘ll wait you two to get yourself a girlfriend first…” he responded jokingly. “..hey..you don’t have to worry about us..we have a lot…but none are serious…” the two elders laughed out loud. “..hey..Kook!...I know you were trying to hit on the handkerchief girl…right?...” Jimin asked teasingly.”..no!..hyung!...no..I just felt pity for her…”. “..you never know she probably has been taken…”Taehyung added. Jungkook remained quiet instead continued drinking his beer. “..who is she anyway?...she must be pretty that even made Jungkook has his eyes on her…” the gorgeous pink haired man asked curiously. “..Ahn Soo Jin..that’s her name..28 years old..” “..too old for you Kook!..come on!..you can get better than that!..” Taehyung hit his arm. “…no ..hyung…I didn’t mean it that way…I was just trying to help her…” the younger simply said without looking.

 

** A/N Jin, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook didn’t know about Yoongi and Soo Jin past relationship. They were all not in their circle during Yoongi’s high school time

 

“..Kook..for you information ..she got hired as the new booking agent.." the younger’s eyes opened wide “..really?...” Jimin nodded “…Jin hyung..chose her…he did the last interview and made the decision…”. “..ohh..I’m glad…worth the tears…” Jungkook told them. “..hey…you know she’s on which floor right?...you can visit her there…”Jimin said with a teasing look. “..I’m curious myself…you should bring her here sometimes Jimin…” Taehyung turned to his best friend. “..how can I?…we are not technically friends…not yet…”.

 

Since it was a week day the club isn’t as crowded as weekends. The three men were served with more drinks. Since the club belongs to Taehyung himself surely they were specially attended. “..look who’s here…..” Jimin exclaimed suddenly as his eyes followed two girls walking in. “..what?..who?...” Taehyung shifted his gaze to where Jimin was looking. “..that’s the girl I’m talking about…the one with glasses…Kook!...” Jimin called as he kicked the younger’s leg hard. “..what?..” “..look over there!..Ahn Soo Jin..”Jimin continued. Jungkook lifted his head and saw Soo Jin with another girl approaching the bar counter to sit on the high stool. “…pretty…and the other one…feisty..” Taehyung told them. Jungkook’s eyes didn’t leave the girls. “..it’s your chance to get to know her…go..”Jimin told the younger. Kim Taehyung stood up which surprised the two men “..let me…do the introduction..”.

 

“..evening ladies….” He greeted them while standing next to where Soo Jin and Ae Young were “..hi..good evening..”Ae Young the first to respond. “…it must be a good day today that you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter