The Grand Party

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...two weeks later...

 

The management was arranging a party for the whole of MYG entertainment members and staffs. This is to mark the achievement they received recently. The party is going to be a grand one since there will be invited guests. Business partners and some other well known music agencies too. “..are we inviting a lot?...” Hoseok asked while he’s looking at all the invitation cards on Namjoon’s desk. “....something like that...” Namjoon answered with his hands typing something on his keyboard. “....what are you doing?....” Hoseok asked again “....just something for Yoongi’s speech...”. “...Namjoon...what happen to Yoongi and Soo Jin?...they are not talking to each other lately...” “....Soo Jin asked for a break...probably it’s for the best...Joo Hyun kept on in their way and it irritates Soo Jin...”. “..I see...why can’t Yoongi just tell Joo Hyun to stay away?...” “..he did..but there’s always a bad timings for Yoongi and got caught by Soo Jin mistakenly...Soo Jin wanted to believe him...but probably it’s just too much for her...that’s why...”. Jung Hoseok just shook his head “..oh..my...it’s not love if it hurts too much...”.

 

It’s been almost three weeks that Soo Jin kept her distance from Yoongi. Yoongi too surprisingly managed to keep himself away from her too. While Soo Jin was working at her desk she saw Yoongi walked into Seokjin’s office. He probably has something to discuss. But Yoongi didn’t look at her way. Soo Jin hide away in her cubicle pretended that she didn’t see him. Suddenly her desk phone rang. “..Miss Ahn..could you come to my office for a while?...” “..r..right away sir...”. She panicked when kim Seokjin called her in knowing that Yoongi was inside. “..!...this isn’t the time...why now?..”. She stood up and straightening her skirt before making her way to the boss office with another bigger boss inside. She knocked on the door then a voice invited her to come in. She opened the door “...yes sir..you call for me...” “..ahh..yes...Miss Ahn...I would like to discuss a little bit of the achievement on the marketing side since Mr Min here would like an update.....” Kim Seokjin told her while Soo Jin nervously stood in front of the two men. “..yes sure sir...I’ll pass you the report...” “....Miss Ahn..I would like to hear it from you..a summarize will do...” Yoongi suddenly spoke interrupting her words. “..have a seat Miss Ahn...” Seokjin offered as she took a seat opposite them. Soo Jin cleared and started to summarize the recent achievement. Yoongi listened to her as if nothing while staring at her without shifting his gaze not even once. “..what a jerk!...why are you doing this to me?..I’m nervous breakdown...your stare burrows a hole in my heart...” Soo Jin cursed in her mind multiple times. Back to her old habit she moved the edge of her thin black frame on the bridge of her nose while biting her lips. “..thank you Miss Ahn...it’s a remarkable information...which I’m going to share with everyone during my speech....I look forward to this party...” Yoongi said with a smirk. Soo Jin returned to her workstation and wondered why would Yoongi need such information while he could just easily looked up at the weekly report of the marketing side. She shook her head in confused “..that jerk!...”.

 

....the night of the party...

 

She put on a deep green dress with her hair hang loose on her shoulder. She use a contact lens and applied a light make up. She wanted to look pretty tonight and will tell Yoongi that she’s ready to get back with him. She has forgiven Yoongi and will forget all the misunderstandings between them. She knew she loves him and the same goes with Yoongi. When she arrived there were a lot of people already in the grand hall. Everyone was seated at their designated table arrangement which was according to their department. Since Soo Jin is holding a post of Manager level her table wasn’t that far off from the top management table. She saw Kim Seokjin already seated at his table along with two other important guests. She didn’t see Yoongi yet. Not long she saw Jungkook walking to the table next to Jn’s table. There’s Jimin and Taehyung were talking to Jungkook. Taehyung’s probably Jimin’s guest that’s why he’s there. Not long she saw Yoongi walking in alongside with Joo Hyun walking to the table. She was shocked to see them. But behind them was Namjoon walked alongside with Hoseok. Soo Jin felt her forehead was wet due to the small droplets of sweats forming suddenly. “..miss Ahn ?..are you alright?...” her colleague noticed her pale face. “..I’m fine..it’s just a bit stuffy in here ...” she responded.

 

Yoongi started with his speech and those in the hall all cheered after he has done with it. True to his words earlier during her meeting with him in Kim Seokjin’s office that he was thanking and appreciating all the hard work from everyone in the agency. He was given a loud appla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter