Bonded

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“...Jimin...do you remember Mi Young?...” the dark haired man asked while his fingers playing against the coldness of the crystal glass. “..Yoon Mi Young?....” Taehyung nodded his head “..of course I remember her...isn’t she was your best friend during college years?...” Taehyung didn’t say anything instead he poured more alcohol into his empty glass. “..what about her?...” “...I saw her recently...with Jungkook at a florist shop....” Jimin looked up “..isn’t it a good thing?...no?....” Jimin questioned in puzzle. “....I don’t know....she looked different from the Mi Young I used to know before.....” Taehyung responded still staring at his glass. “...of course...people change Tae...what do you expect....why?...is she more beautiful now?....or she’s becoming tougher?...I remember her short hair like a boy haircut....”. Jimin teased while chuckling “..shut up...it isn’t funny...you’ll be surprised once you see her...”. The blonde haired man’s face turned serious. Then only Taehyung shifted his gaze to look at his friend. “..do you intend to meet her again?...” Jimin added. “..who knows...it’s not difficult to go to that florist....”.

 

It's the day that Miji got discharged from the hospital after been staying there for almost eight days. Jungkook been taking care of her. “...wait here...I’ll bring the car around...you don’t have to walk more...”. Not long Jungkook came with the car. He got out and opened the door for her. During the car ride there was silence between them. Miji was unsure what to say instead “....Jungkook...thank you for helping me ...I will pay you back for the hospital bill...I’ve burden you a lot....”. “..Miji...it’s nothing don’t worry about it...infact I’m happy that I’m able to help you....”. “...I know..but we hardly know each other...” “..Miji...” Jungkook cut her words “....please...I’m not a stranger to you anymore...maybe we just met not that long ago...but I feel like I’ve known you for so long ....”. The girl sat silently and just nodded her head.

 

They arrived at her apartment. The door lock has been fixed and everything the house has been cleaned up and been tidied up. “..did you do this?....” she asked Jungkook who was just stepped into the apartment. “....I saw the door lock was broken and I cannot just leave it unlocked...I hope you don’t mind...” Miji shook her head “..no...thank you so much...you’ve done a lot for me already....”. Jungkook walked a step closer to her “...Miji...I might be a stranger to you...well I guess that’s how you see me....but for me...you’re someone important....please allow me to get to know you more....” Miji looked up at him with teary eyes. She nodded her head and let out a soft sobbing. Jungkook slowly pulled her into an embrace “...you don’t have to be afraid anymore..I’m here....remember that....” he whispered.

The doorbell chimed when it was opened. “....good evening .....I’ m sorry we are closing now...” Mi Young said from behind the counter not even looking up. The footsteps continued walking approaching the counter “....I’m sorry....” she didn’t finished her words as she looked up at the most gorgeous man she’d ever known in her life standing in front of her. “....T..Taehyung?...what are you doing here?...” she was shocked to see him there. “...c..can we talk?..I..I mean ..over a drink perhaps..after you finish...I’ll be just outside.....”. Mi Young stared at him “...give me a minute...I should be done soon....” she said then returned back to the counter. Taehyung went outside and waited by his car. Mi Young closed the door and locked it securely. Taehyung opened the car door “....I hope you don’t mind coming in my car...” Mi Young got on the car and sat calmly and tried to pull the seatbelt which got stuck. “..let me...” Taehyung leaned over and helped her to fasten it. Mi Young could smell his strong expensive perfume which could drown her. “..thanks...so..where are we going?...”. “....just wait and see...”. “....is this your car?...” she asked as she looked around the inter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter