Trip

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Ae Young pov…

 

Since the day my Joonie confessed to me we’ve been texting or calling each other all the time. Now he’s going on a trip for about a month. It shouldn’t be too bad because we are just new to all this relationship thing. I’m working anyway. I know I like him that much but I’m not sure if he will have the time for me. He’s a music producer and always busy. Soo Jin knew him better than me. She’s even luckier seeing him most of the time at their work place. It surprised me a little bit that he confessed that day. I have a small doubt in me as to what has made him do it? One small problem that kept popping up in my mind ….getting hurt. My first crush was when I was still in nursing academy. He’s an intern a young doctor to be. We did go out twice but after that he told me he wants to concentrate on his carrier first. I felt really bad for leading him and wanting the relationship to be serious. I’m just that type of person. But now with Namjoon, I don’t know if he’s serious about us. I can’t blame him if it doesn’t last long. Namjoon is good looking and he can get any girl he wants. I shouldn’t putting a high hope on him. Liking him at the moment will just be enough for a start. I must not have an high expectation out of him to love me so soon.

…end of pov…

 

“…don’t forget to call me when you arrive …” Yoongi told Soo Jin when he’s sending her off for their trip to Bangkok. “..I’ll call you…don’t worry..” She leaned closer and gave him a peck on the lips. “…Soo Jin..ah!...” Hoseok waved at her when he’s already standing in front of the departure gate. “..I have to go….”. She said as she let go of his hands and rushed to the gate.

 

“...Kook..ah..let’s stop for a while somewhere…I just don’t want to go straight to the office….damn it..I miss her already…” “..okay sir…”. They stopped at a small café somewhere just out of Seoul. The two figures walked into the café while taking a seat just by the corner. The café looked so quiet and only one table was occupied by a lady with a small kid. “.....I’ll order the usual for you….and maybe some cakes…” “..just what ever is nice there…” Yoongi told him. The younger walked to the counter and was about to order when he noticed the girl behind the counter was still busy rearranging some cakes in the glass cake cabinet. She lifted her face and greeted politely “…annyong haseyo..welcome to Nature’s café….can I help you sir…” Jungkook stared at her for a while and the girl realised his stare and she turned reds all of a sudden. “..excuse me sir?..” “..em..yes..can I have one ice Americano and one banana milk shake....plus..can I have two slices of chocolate fudge cakes….in separate plate please…thanks…” “..that will be krw35,700 sir…I’ll deliver your order to your table soon…”. Jungkook handed her the note and waited for her to give the change. She passed him the receipt and the changed as their fingers touched. She bit her lips and managed a small ‘sorry’ while quickly moved her hands away. Jungkook glanced at her name tag which read ‘ miji’. Jungkook returned to the table and looke around the café. The café looked cozy and all painted in only two tone of colour paints. Black and white. The entire café was mostly decorated with live green plants. “…it’s like a botanic garden in here….” The younger muttered under his breath. “..yeah..it’s kind of refreshing ….and goes by the name…” Yoongi responded while looking around the area too. “..yeah..I think so…” Jungkook glanced at the girl whi has her back facing the counter. She was probably preparing their drinks. There’s no one else working in the café except for her. She looked young and pretty with her hair was a bop type clipped to the side neatly.

 

She walked to their table with a tray in her hands. She carefully placed the drinks and the cakes on the table “..please enjoy sir..” she was about to leave when Jungkook stopped her “…aahh..can we have two glasses of warm water please..” “..sure..” she bowed her head and walked away. She returned with two glasses of warm water. “..thank you..” Jungkook told her in a small voice.

 

“…why don’t you give her your number….” Yoongi suddenly spoke “..what?...” “…the girl…you’ve been staring at her while she was serving us…”. “..emm..well..no..it’s not what you think ..hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter