Japan 2

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi pov…

 

Soo Jin is going to Japan today with Ae Young. I didn’t really want her to go but I’ve already told her she could go. Whilst I’m still busy with Namjoon and even Jin hyung too has a lot of projects under his belt. I told Namjoon that we could probably get away later in the week and join Soo Jin and Ae Young in Japan. Just a short break. I plan to propose to her …I cannot wait any longer. The ring I picked for her should be just perfect on her small finger. I found myself smiling like an idiot. I saw Jungkook too look much happier these days. Ever since his returned from visiting Miji he looked more cheerful. I know he likes the girl from the first time he saw her. I was there and I never see Jungkook pay attention like that before. But I’m happy for him. On the other hand..Soo Jin..my Soo Jinie…I’m yet to meet her family…I guess it’ll be just her mother. I’m looking forward to the day…

 

…end of pov..

 

“..hey..baby…don’t forget to call me once you arrived…okay…be safe..I love you..” Yoongi kissed her on the forehead. “..I will…love you too…”. Both Soo Jin and Ae Young walked into the departure gate after waving at the two men. Namjoon has been silence during the car ride “…!...I just hate to see her go…”. Yoongi let out a small laugh “…come on…don’t be such a clingy …we’ll be seeing them end of this week…”. “....yeah..I know..but still…aaishh!..can’t I just be worried for my girlfriend?...”. “…don’t worry…Jungkook already booked our tickets and you’ll see her in no time…”. “..yah!...how can you be this cool….” The light silver haired man complained as he pressed the paddle to speed off.

 

…five days later…

 

“…Soo Jin..ah..let’s go to the club here….it would be awesome…I want to know how’s the club here….” “..Ae Young..ah…I’m not so sure about going to the club here….Yoongi and Namjoon surely against it…. ”. “…they are not here!...are they?...it’s been five days already!... we have been to everywhere except the club.…” the girl pouted and threw herself on the bed. “…alright…we’ll go tonight…but don’t drink too much..okay?...” “…really?...we are going to the club?...” Soo Jin nodded her head while Ae Young was jumping up and down on the bed.

 

Both girls were getting ready to go to the club. “…konbanwa…” Soo Jin greeted the girl behind the reception counter. The girl responded “…how can I help you miss?....” “…which club do you think is popular around here?..we don’t want to go that far out…” Soo Jin asked “…ohh.. you can try our own night club here …it’s safe…unless you want to go to ‘Club 23’ ….I can call the cab for you…” “..really?...that’s great…we’ll go to that ‘Club 23’….” .

 

“…Yoongi..are you sure they’ll be in the hotel?..”Namjoon asked as he glanced at his watch which showed almost 8pm. They arrived Haneda airport taking a taxi straight to where Soo Jin and Ae Young were staying. “..why wouldn’t they?...by the time we arrive the hotel it’ll be around 9pm….relax Joon…”. The hotel stood elegantly in front of them as they checked in. The have settled in the room when Yoongi suggested “..why don’t we surprise them now…let’s go to their room…”. Yoongi knew the room number since Soo Jin told him when she first checked in. The door bell rang a few times but no one answering the door. “..damn!...where did they go?...” Namjoon looked nervous “…let’s go down and asked the reception….”. “..Yoongi..why don’t we just call them?…I’m worried now…” “..it won’t be a surprise anymore…”. “…konbanwa…do you know if Miss Ahn Soo Jin went out this evening?..” “…one moment sir…” the girl was typing something in her computer then looke dup “..is she with Miss Kang Ae Young?..” “..yes..that’s right..” “…ohh…they left earlier and asked about going to a nightclub..” “..what?!..” Namjoon almost screamed to the girl “…sorry miss..do you know which club?..” “..it’s the ‘Club 23’...” she said “..how can you be so sure?..” now Namjoon is asking. “..I call the cab for them earlier…”. “…can you call the cab for us too?..” Yoongi asked calmly while Namjoon was rubbing his forehead. “..I told you…I had a bad feelings about this…”. The tall silver haired man moving backs and forwards in front of the receptionist.

 

“..okay ..let’s order some drinks...” Ae Young said turning to the bartender “…two martinis please..” she excitedly scanned around the club. There were lots of people. “..Ae Young..are you sure this is okay?...don’t forget this is not Korea..” Soo Jin told her in concerned. “…don’t worry…all clubs are the same…people drink, dance and having fun…”. Two glasses of martinis carefully placed on the counter in front of them. “…hello?...” a voice greeted them in between their martinis. Soo Jin nodded he rhead and let out a small smile. There were two men approached them and stood by the counter bar next to them. “..you two are not Japanese right?...” one of them spoke very fluent Korean . Ae Young nodded her head this time. “…do you mind if we join you …” Soo Jin quickly answered “…well..I’m sorry…we are waiting for some friends actually…if you don’t mind…” “..wo..wo..ah..miss..don’t be such a hotdogged!...we’re just trying to be friendly here…if you think we going to do any harm..you’re wrong…” Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter