Hearts

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all returned back to Korea after the concert. The band boy next concert will be in Bangkok. Soo Jin continued with the project in which Namjoon told Jimin that Soo Jin changed her mind. Meanwhile Yoongi returned back to work with lots of smiling than usual. “...hyung...you look really happy...” Jungkook told him when he was arranging all the files in Yoongi’s office. “..you bet I am!....Jungkook ..ah!...I’m back with Soo Jin...I just can’t believe it after all these years.... feels like a heavy burden lifted off my shoulder....”. “...congratulations sir....I’m happy for you....Soo Jin noona..won’t be sad anymore...”.

 

Jeon Jungkook pov...

 

I remember when Yoongi hyung told me about Soo Jin noona being his ex girlfriend before, his face was bright as if recalling the memories. He must have loved her so much. I noticed the pain in his eyes when he mentioned about the break up. He called her name Soo Jinie and there’s a sound of longing in his voice. I think he still loves her. He was so angry with the Min Hyuk guy when he found out about the whole thing was a set up. I know I started to develop some feelings for Soo Jin noona but it’s still early for me and I can easily let it off my chest. If it’s for hyung’s happiness I’ll do anything for him and I will not continue to like Soo Jin noona as a woman. Ever since after he returned from Japan he looked so happy and bright. I guess this is what he’s been waiting for, Soo Jin noona to walk back into his life.

 

...end of pov....

 

“...Mr Min...Miss Bae is here to see you....yes sir....okay...” “..Miss Bae..you may come in....” Jungkook stood up and opened the door for her. “...ahh..come in Joo Hyun....take a seat...” “...Yoongi..ah...I’m expecting you to call me sooner...” “..I know.I know...I just got back from Japan..and didn’t get a chance to call you..” he explained. “..Japan?..you went to Japan?..you could’ve told me..I could join you....” she said whining as usual. “..I was accompanying Soo Jin actually..if you must know...” he said boldly. “..what?..Soo Jin?...” “..ohh..you didn’t know..we’re back together now....okay..Joo Hyun.ah..back to business...I’ll let you meet our marketing people and Jungkook will give you the appointment....there’s no need for you to contact me again...the marketing side will be liaising with you directly...I’ve given my approval to them....”. “..but Yoongi..what if things go wrong?...” Yoongi let out a small laugh “...I have all the reliable people working under me....don’t worry...if you’ll excuse me”. “..Jungkook...will you please assist Miss Bae her way out...I’m going out for lunch for a while....” Joo Hyun was shocked with his action. “..Yoongi..I was thinking of having lunch with you....it would be nice..so that we can talk more on the project....”. Yoongi turned to her “...if you insist...okay...come with me than....” “..Miss Bae?...” “..it’s okay Jungkook she wants to join me for lunch....” Jungkook nodded his head then smiled. Yoongi took Joo Hyun to the cafeteria. “..Yoongi..why are we in the company’s cafeteria?..I thought we’re going else where...” “..well..too bad...I’m having lunch here ...”. From a far Yoongi saw SooJin was waving at him. “....did you wait that long?...” Yoongi held her by the arms “...no..I just got here....” Joo Hyun was shocked to see Soo Jin was there waiting for Yoongi to have lunch. “...baby..Joo Hyun wanted to join us for lunch..I hope it’s okay with you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter