A Brand New Day

Silhouette Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was awake when he saw the white ceiling above him. He tried to move his head but he could feel the pain on his head. He instead tried to lift his arms when he realised something holding up his hand from moving. He shifted his gaze to his hands and saw a hand was covering on top of his palm. A soft hands that left the gripped loose and realised it’s Soo Jin who’s head was on the bed. Yoongi was surprised to see her there. He held tight her hands which made her awake from her sleep. She sat up and looked at Yoongi who were still in pain. “..oh god!..you’re awake!....I’ll call the nurse…”. She quickly rushed out to the door and walked back in with a nurse. “…good morning sir…take it easy...you just gained your consciousness …” the nurse checking his blood pressure “..the doctor will be here soon…”.

 

“..it’s still sore and numb probably…just try to relax your body….you’ll have to stay here for at least another three nights…” Yoongi nodded his head. “…I need to call someone..” Yoongi told the doctor “..ohh.sure of course…” the doctor turned to Soo Jin “..I supposed you have his phone right?..” Soo Jin shook her head “..no….he can use my phone don’t worry about that doctor…”. “..okay then..I’ll leave it to you…but he needs cleaning up …” the doctor turned to Yoongi “..would you prefer our nurse here to help you or your lady friend here to do it for you?...” “..she’ll help me…”. Soo Jin’s face turned reds all of a sudden. “…I need Jungkook to bring my stuff…”Yoongi spoke. “..oh..em..yes..I’ll call him for you…”Soo Jin pressed a certain numbers on her phone “..Jungkook..ah..hold on please..” she handed the phone to Yoongi. “..Kook..” “..hyung?...you’re awake…thanks god!...” “..listen ..you go and get my stuff at home…and do you know where’s my phone is?...” “..yes..it’s returned by the police but it’s already damaged hyung.….I’ll get you a new one…and get the shop assistant to transfer all your data…”. “..yes..you do that…but please hurry okay…”.

 

Yoongi got out of bed to go to the washroom. But due to all the tubes on his arm he has difficulties to move around. “..let me help you with this…” Soo Jin quickly help him with the IV tube and pushed it to his side. “..are you okay to walk or I’ll push you in the wheelchair…your head must still hurt…”. “…Yeah..push me to the bathroom…”. They were both in the bathroom “..what do you want to do first…”. Yoongi looked at her “..I need to pee…”. “..okay I’ll be just outside and call me once you’re done…”. She stood outside the bathroom door waiting until “…I’m done….” Soo Jin opened the door and saw him struggling with his hospital shirt. She helped him to his shirt. “...there’s new toothbrush and tooth paste which I bought from the hospital store last night…in case you need it..” Soo Jin told him “..yes..I need to use it eventually..” Soo Jin took out the new toothbrush and put the toothpaste on it. “….here…”. While Yoongi’s brushing his teeth she prepared a hot water and wet towel in a basin.

She started cleaning his face then his neck and body. She mistakenly rub the towel on his injured area “..oopss..sorry…” Yoongi held her hands “…what are you trying to do to me Soo Jinie?...you left me..now..you’re here taking care of me…” “..I..I’m just worried about you….I can leave if you don’t want me here…” She stopped suddenly then looking at him with teary eyes “..I’m sorry…” her stared shifted to the ground while holding the tears. Yoongi stood up and pulled her to him crashing hip lips on her. His busted lips were forgotten. She could feel his wounded lips but yet responded to the kiss that happened in the hospital bathroom unfortunately. He pulled away “..you’ll hurt your wounds more..” she whispered “..it doesn’t hurt as much as the pain in my heart..Soo Jin…don’t ever leave me again…”. She nodded her head and let the tears rolling down her cheeks. “..I miss you baby…” Yoongi said as he wrapped his arms around her “….I miss you too…so much..”.

 

Yoongi sat on the bed after cleaning up “…are you hungry?...” Soo Jin asked “…yes…but Jungkook should be here soon…”. Right after he said that the door opened and Jungkook stepped in “…hyung..noona..good morning…” “..morning Jungkook…where’s the phone?...” “..here…everything already transferred…hyung..I bought some foods….you must be hungry…” “….yes..I’m..hospital food

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter