Chapter 4

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{28 November} 

 

 

8:12 am

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Potato!" 

 

 

Daniel shouted as soon as he opened the door of your room and saw your sleeping figure, you were lying on your stomach with one arm above your head while other was hanging down by the edge of the bed.

 

 

"Potato wake up!" Daniel shook you and you raised your head a little. 

 

 

"What? Where am i?" You mumbled and dropped your head again before rolling on your side and covered your face with blanket.

 

 

"Get up! Make me breakfast!" He pulled down the blanket from your face and you groaned as light from the window hit your face.

 

 

"Why did you wake up so early? It's sunday, let me sleep." You mumbled pulling your blanket to your face.

 

 

"No! I'm hungry! Make me breakfast then you can sleep the whole day." He made you sit on the bed while your eyes still close and your hair all over your face.

 

 

"Woah! Did conjuring ghost possesed you or what?" He snickered looking at you and you shot him a glare as soon as you opened your eyes.

 

 

"Yeah, because he wants me to kill you." You snapped, flipping your hair up before you grabbed a pillow and threw it in his direction but he caught it.

 

 

You huffed and got out of the bed before pushing him out of your room and you followed him behind while shooting him daggers with your eyes for ruining your peacful sleep.

 

 

*

 

 

You threw yourself on your bed after making the breakfast before closing your eyes to sleep but your phone buzzed.

 

 

"Who is it again?" You groaned rolling on your side before reaching out as you took your phone from side table and checked the caller ID. 

 

 

"Oh, it's my bestie." You put the phone close to your ear as you answered. "Hello?" 

 

 

"Yah! Are you awake?" She yelled and you flinched, pulling away the phone from your ear but then put it back again.

 

 

"Why are yelling in the morning?" You grunted.

 

 

"I called to remind you that i'll pick you up at 10 am sharp." She stated and you could hear her walking back and forth.

 

 

You frowned. "Why? Where are we going?"

 

 

She let out a exhasperated sigh. "Don't tell me Y/n you forgot! Today is basketball game." 

 

 

You sat up as you recalled. "Oh, yeah yeah but why are you in a hurry? we still have like," You trailed off to look at the clock. "2 hours."

 

 

"Yeah, but i can't choose any outfit, i'm confused!" She whined and you shook your head. "We're not going to a party, we're going to watch basketball game."

 

 

"You're so not fun y/n! Anyway i think i chose my outfit, so i'm gonna take a shower and you get out of the bed already!" She ordered and you smiled at your bestie who knows you so well even without seeing you.

 

 

"Okay!" You replied and she hang up.

 

 

It was 9:40 when were done with your dressing and walked towards the dressing table.

 

 

You looked at yourself in the mirror after you got ready, wearing jeans paired up with white shirt and denim jacket over it while your hair in a high ponytail making you smile in satisfication as you took your phone and went downstairs.

 

 

"Ooh, look who is ready." You heard Ria's voice from living room as soon as you came down. "When did you arrived?" 

 

 

"Just now." She answered and you looked at her outfit resembling yours, she was wearing a black shirt and jeans with denim jacket over it.

 

 

You chuckled. "Really?"

 

 

"Twinning." She giggled.

 

 

"What are you two supposed to be?" Daniel asked giving you both weird look.

 

 

"Besties." Ria wrapped her arm around your neck and you nodded smiling proudly while daniel shudder in cringe.

 

 

"Where are you two going?" He asked.

 

 

"We're going college, today is basketball game and our seniors are gonna ace it again." She cheered.

 

 

"Oh is Baekhyun hyung going to play?" He asked and you both nodded.

 

 

"Can i go too?" He stood up looking at you both pleading eyes.

 

 

"Uh-uh." Ria shook her head. "We don't have enough tickets."

 

 

"Then let me come with you and potato doesn't even watch games, it'll be waste of money." He said and you smacked his arm.

 

 

"Yah! It's Noona for you!" You glared at him. "Are you really my brother? Why do you like him so much?" 

 

 

"He's cool." He grinned and you rolled your eyes while Ria groaned. "Don't start your bickering now! We're gonna get late." 

 

 

"Sorry Dan but not this time." Ria patted his arm and he plopped on the couch sulking.

 

 

"Let's go." She looked at you and you nodded before glancing at daniel.

 

 

"Stop sulking, i'll buy your favorite walnut brownie." You said and his corner of lips turned up making you chuckle. "Look after the home and don't open the door unless it's me, okay?" 

 

 

He nodded before you and Ria went out as she giggled."You brother and sister are really made for eachother."

 

 

You laughed and looked ahead. "Hm? Scooty?"

 

 

"Yep, now get on." She handed you helmet and wore hers before you both drove off.

 

 

 

                                  ***

 

 

 

You both reached your college where some girls were running towards the court as the game was going to start and Ria didn't wanted to lose the entry of the Seniors. 

 

 

"Come on! We'll be late!" Ria jogged towards the basketball court and you followed behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As you both reached, going inside you sat on the third row of bleachers and looked around to see the whole area filled with almost girls as usual since everyone was waiting for this game.

 

 

"Here." You handed a juice bottle to ria and she took it with a frown.

 

 

"When did you bought this?" She asked, as she opened the bottle cap.

 

 

"When you were doing your business." You replied, taking a sip from your juice.

 

 

"Hang on, you left me when i was inside?" She questioned in a chidding tone and you nodded. "But I came back before you were out."

 

 

"Fine, i'll let you off this time." She crossed her arms to her chest.

 

 

"Oh thank you so much, I was so scared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter